• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

BigTits_Edging.gif

i'll soon upload the full scene

BigTits_Edging.gif

i'll soon upload the full scene

this looks amazing but let me guess. The guy just sits there silently and has her do all the work. Now don't get me wrong, its fine with her doing all the work, but I just can't get into scenes like that, its almost as if she's tittyfucking a dildo. I prefer when there's an equal amount of effort from the male actor, like when I watch these scenes, I want them to do what I would do.

this looks amazing but let me guess. The guy just sits there silently and has her do all the work. Now don't get me wrong, its fine with her doing all the work, but I just can't get into scenes like that, its almost as if she's tittyfucking a dildo. I prefer when there's an equal amount of effort from the male actor, like when I watch these scenes, I want them to do what I would do.

I personally like it more when the girl does the work like that.

I prefer to have the guy be silent. I want to be able to put myself in those shoes so to speak. When the guy starts talking, he's usually saying something stupid and I wish he would shut up.

I just don't want those fucking fish eye lenses, weird angles or stupid music. Give me a pov titfuck, lots of eye contact and no fucking hands from the stunt cock.

Can somebody do the decent thing and get us access to this Sara Stone scene or at least name the movie it is out of? As a solid contributor to this group over the years i feel someone needs to get a link to this up here!

Can somebody do the decent thing and get us access to this Sara Stone scene or at least name the movie it is out of? As a solid contributor to this group over the years i feel someone needs to get a link to this up here!

Step 1. Open an xhamster account (it's free)
Step 2. Upload a titfuck gif as your avatar
Step 3. Friend request to Psonic
Step 4. Wait 20 days (he doesn't log in very often)
Step 5. Enjoy

Check my xhamster account, same user name as here. Trust me, I spent days searching for that Sara video around the web to no avail...

It's from Titterific 1, I've never been able to find it anywhere.

I just don't want those fucking fish eye lenses, weird angles or stupid music. Give me a pov titfuck, lots of eye contact and no fucking hands from the stunt cock.
I agree with the first part about the fish eye lenses, weird angles and stupid music, but I'm not the biggest fan of POV, sometimes its great and other times I find it extremely boring. It sometimes looks awkward and nothing like real life, I agree on the eye contact, obviously no hands, but I don't mind him holding her breasts together and thrusting. Best example is that scene with Cassidy Banks and Anthony Rosano, one of my favorites in recent memory.