• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

Hi everybody. I'm Diamond Jim and for years I produced amateur and semi-professional adult DVDs and downloadable clips. I am drawn to this thread because like most of you, I love titty fucking and I just love cumming in between a girls tits. Several years ago we started a downloadable clips store dedicated to just that kind of material and over the years it was quite successful. It's been a few years though since we did anything new and I have since moved on to starting a trucking company. My purpose here though is not to advertise for the store. If any of you are interested you can PM me and I will send you a link. But we have thought about returning to creating new material and are reaching out to the very kind of talent you all seem to love- girls with huge NATURAL tits that love to use them to make a cock explode! Anyway I posted a link to one of our clips that has since been stolen and put on a pirate site (NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!). But we can't get them to take it down so, what the hell? I'll share it with you guys to enjoy. This is Cassie Blanca who you may remember, she has huge HUGE tits and she uses them to make me come twice. For the first one she just sandwiches my cock inside her cleavage so tight that it just disappears and explodes. When she releases me you can see all the cum. Lots of close ups too of the the head of my cock getting smothered by her cleavage walls. Cassie was a wonderful sweet girl who was amazing to work with. You could say I was living the dream. Enjoy everyone!

h t t p : / / x x x b u n k e r . c o m/big_soft_tits_titfucking