• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

Kelly Madison needs to start fucking other guys besides her husband. Its annoying seeing him in every scene, I'd love to see a scene with her and Manuel or Voodoo. It doesn't make sense either considering her husband fucks other girls in scenes, but she doesn't do the same. That's kind of a strange relationship if you ask me.

Hey yall, so I came across this : http://www.tube galore.com/search/?c=1&kwid=13918 and some of the videos there have cum between titties on the first page, if anyone have the time and patience it be nice if we could get some people checking each video for a cum between tits scene. Thanks!

troit

Closed Account
Folks I have a great idea: There are a lot of titfucks out there, who look really great but do not end with a cum between tits (I remember that Larkin Love scene from POV Jugg Fuckers 5) This scene is really fucked up at the end at which the girl and her titjob look so good.

So here is the point where someone of you comes into action. Somebody who is familiar with a video editing program just needs to edit a cumshot into the video with that greenscreen technique (during the normal titfuck) and done. i think with some skills you can edit some good cumshots into it. i think i will go in for some video program in the near future ;)