• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tiny Vi

Re: Hi! It's Tiny Vi :) My first post here

Someone really has to explain to me how it is possible that Russia has so many beautiful young ladies!

Gordar said:
Someone really has to explain to me how it is possible that Russia has so many beautiful young ladies!

In gernal every european country has beautiful women.
And for europeans most attraktive.
I personally find hungarians, russians and girls from danmark & tschek most attraktive.

and as we're talking about beautiful russians: ->

Hello Tiny Vi

I hope you'll enjoy it at freeones.com:hatsoff:

We'll do your best ;-)

Gordar is right: Russia has a lot of beautiful, friendly, talented and open minded girls.
Best practice: see avatar and signature of mine ;-)
- Do you still live in Russia and will you stay there for lifetime?

You have a great body girl! I love those deep and warm eyes (russian typical!) and your legs too ;-)

поцелуй Tiny Vi :glugglug:

Welcome to this amazing board Tiny Vi :hatsoff:
I must admit that even if I'm not particularly fond of small boobs like yours, you are owning a marvellous face and a nice cute body that makes you un-forgettable, keep the good job sweety :thumbsup:

:glugglug:

TinyVi

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

CrazyBlue said:
Hello Tiny Vi

I hope you'll enjoy it at freeones.com:hatsoff:

We'll do your best ;-)

Gordar is right: Russia has a lot of beautiful, friendly, talented and open minded girls.
Best practice: see avatar and signature of mine ;-)
- Do you still live in Russia and will you stay there for lifetime?

You have a great body girl! I love those deep and warm eyes (russian typical!) and your legs too ;-)

поцелуй Tiny Vi :glugglug:

Yes, I live in Russia but I cannot say what will happen in the fuTure (well who can?). Thank you for your sweet words:)

TinyVi

Verified Babe

jdb67 said:
A Big G'day from down Under, Vi!!!:wave:
Welcome to the Board!!:thumbsup:

LOL What is "A Big G'day from down Under"? I cant find it in the vocabulary :dunno:

TinyVi said:
LOL What is "A Big G'day from down Under"? I cant find it in the vocabulary :dunno:

G'day is another way we Aussies say hello and "Down Under" is where we are... In the Southern Hemisphere just above Antartica...

So, In English I said, "hello from Australia!!!" :wave: ;)

Hey Vi, from Scotland here. I think you're pretty cute, and you certainly have a way with the camera. Enjoy yourself, and we'll enjoy you!

hiimrudd

Closed Account
Re: Hi! It's Tiny Vi :) Me first post here

TinyVi said:
LOL that is flattering indeed :rofl: But what is Nascar :confused:

привет мой приятель still looking out for great pics of Vi. хороший день:nanner:

TinyVi

Verified Babe
Re: Hi! It's Tiny Vi :) Me first post here

hiimrudd said:
привет мой приятель still looking out for great pics of Vi. хороший день:nanner:

hey! It'sso exciting to see Russian on English boards! I'd say "Добрый день!" instead of "хороший день" because the letter would sound like "Good day" in "I am having a GOOD DAY today". Anyway this is not commonly used here in Russia ;) But that you for your try :lovecoupl

TinyVi

Verified Babe

BIGONE said:
Hi Vi,
i'm fm poland, gdansk, so not so far fm u;)
sweet pic, u're very sexy

Poland is great! Though I know that Polish peopledo not like Russians for some reason :(((((( Because of Soviet Union or smth like that.... But of course I mean the governmental level, not just men like you and me ;):angels:

TinyVi

Verified Babe

regmcfly said:
Hey Vi, from Scotland here. I think you're pretty cute, and you certainly have a way with the camera. Enjoy yourself, and we'll enjoy you!

Scotland! Is it where Brave Heart (Wallase played by famous hollywood star) is from? Great Country! people must be very brave there! :wave2:

Hey TinyVi, when are you coming over later for our little dance date? :D
<------ See, Im practicing before its time to go. You think Im smooth there just wait till later 2night ;)

TinyVi

Verified Babe

Little dance date? Are you coming over to Saint-Petersburg? ;) I'll show you lots of beautiful places here, be sure! LOL

PS.
I have 3.13 am on my clock, so it's not 'tonight' here, it's really a morning!

See you all later, when I have some sleep.......................................