• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tiger Woods’ ex-wife bulldozes $12 million home

There are times when divorce forces people to do strange things. Burn sheets. Throw out clothes. Toss rings into the ocean. But when you get $100 million in your divorce, you can trump just about anything and that's what happened with Tiger Woods' ex-wife when she bought a $12 million home and bulldozed the whole thing.
[Check the before picture above and the after picture after the jump]
Yes, according to TMZ, Elin Nordegren bought a $12 million home in North Palm Beach, Fla., but didn't like it, and has plowed the whole thing.
The house, which had six bedrooms and eight bathrooms, is now just rubble, with no word yet on what is going to replace the beautiful building you see above, but I guess when you have nine figures in the bank, it doesn't really matter what you want.
I guess we can all applaud Elin on not rolling over after all this happened and continuing on with her life. But I think we can all agree on one thing: Why in the world is she still in Florida? Wouldn't you want to move back home for good?

Chick is batshit crazy. :facepalm:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-...wife-bulldozes-12-million-home-232405259.html

I dunno, that's pretty awesome. I'd bulldoze a gigantic house if I could... But then again, I'd turn the remains into a small 3 bed/2 bath ranch house & use the rest of the property for something awesome.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
That's likely the most decadent thing I have ever seen....:facepalm: :surprise: :mad:

Sheldon Adelson bought four multi-million dollar homes and bulldozed them all in order to build a 60,000 square foot house replete with a 15,000 square foot underground garage and huge ass lazy river in the back yard for his children. It won't be finished for a few more years but I think it's very optimistic for a 78 year old James Bond villain.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Shit now the 6th Seal is broken and the dead shall rise from the grave!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
What a crazy ho. Makes me want to tap that even more now.

Tiger was clearly in over his head.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
So she bought a house and some land, bulldozes the house and you guys say she is crazy. Maybe she is going to build HER dreamhouse on the land. Not like she can't afford to do it. sit back, relax, and wait to see what happens.

It is not like this is a political thread and knee-jerk responses are respected and expected.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Bitches be crazy.

Remember that.

So she bought a house and some land, bulldozes the house and you guys say she is crazy. Maybe she is going to build HER dreamhouse on the land. Not like she can't afford to do it. sit back, relax, and wait to see what happens.

It is not like this is a political thread and knee-jerk responses are respected and expected.

On my golf forum we are discussing this and the prevailing thought is that the bulk of that money is for the property, not the house. You can see it's beach-front property but that seems pretty over the top.

At least she'll put a bunch of construction employees to work in this economy. :facepalm:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

She's extremely wasteful and high maintenance then?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
On my golf forum we are discussing this and the prevailing thought is that the bulk of that money is for the property, not the house. You can see it's beach-front property but that seems pretty over the top.

At least she'll put a bunch of construction employees to work in this economy. :facepalm:

Golf forum? Cracker.

Mayhem

Banned
From any direction I look at this, I say :thumbsup: for her. Spend yo money girlfrien'! And if it is a revenge thing, she should wipe her ass with $100 bills, fill a Lawn/Garden bag with them and send them to Tiger with a note that says, "There's more where this came from.....thanks to you."