• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tiger Woods’ ex-wife bulldozes $12 million home

From any direction I look at this, I say :thumbsup: for her. Spend yo money girlfrien'! And if it is a revenge thing, she should wipe her ass with $100 bills, fill a Lawn/Garden bag with them and send them to Tiger with a note that says, "There's more where this came from.....thanks to you."

He can make more shes only got whats there. Just another useless bitch. Guess that what you get when you fuck the help.

The title of the news story should have read "Tiger Woods' ex-wife bulldozes old house on lot that cost her $12,000,000.

That house looks like it could be an older one, so the chances are that when she paid the $12 million for the "home", most of the value was in the land itself. This happens all the time with premium properties. There is a very good chance that, by tearing that older house down and replacing it with a new one, she could actually be increasing the value of her overall investment - even after factoring in the cost of demolition and construction. This isn't all that outrageous if you think about it that way.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Most of the value is in the land not the home.

They both had talked about bulldozing the home and rebuilding.

So...let me get this strait. She has virtually, from a practical standpoint, unlimited money to build her dream house. She has all the cheap property and land that is very readily available at this time to choose from, and from all the potential places in the country if not the world she could have built her home the only option that she wanted was one where a multi-million dollar home already was that she needed to demolish it. :facepalm:

So...let me get this strait. She has virtually, from a practical standpoint, unlimited money to build her dream house. She has all the cheap property and land that is very readily available at this time to choose from, and from all the potential places in the country if not the world she could have built her home the only option that she wanted was one where a multi-million dollar home already was that she needed to demolish it. :facepalm:
Doesn't make a ton of sense to us regular, frugal folks. I don't really understand it, but that property is probably some grade-A shit. I still don't understand why she doesn't just go back to Sweden, but I understand she has family and friends (Jesper Parnevik's) in Florida. Maybe she want's to grab another PGA stud to get more dollars.

I'm the most frugal POS on the planet because I've seen friends totally throw away their entire lives and I've lost $12K in a night of stupidity, so to see this sort of shit doesn't seem right. I also could've made a fortune in return if I had that kind of money to invest. She is just probably a dumb blonde bimbo with no business sense whatsoever.

I say "Good for her." Maybe she wanted to down-size and get back to reality as far as owning a nice home on beach front property.

Fuck him and his fist pumping act. I hope he never wins another tournament again. If Bobby Jones, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and a few others were in their prime right now, he would be their caddy.

Think about it! When the aforementioned played the game, there weren't BIG BERTHA drivers. There weren't graphite shafts, etc.

Remember the tournament where he threw a temper tantrum because some guy clicked his camera right when Tigger was putting?

Again, fuck Tiger Woods!

Well, it's nobody's business what she does with her money, although I think it's crazy to buldoze a home like that. But maybe she like the spot where the house was, but not the house. Or maybe she had too many bad memories in that house, who's going to say? Fact is that it's her money and she can do with it what she wants.
Personally I can think of better thinks to spend that amount of money, there's enough poor and hungry people around the world, but if she doesn't feel like helping them and thinks it's more important to throw away money the way she just did, it's her choice.

Posted on my other forum:

Turns out the $12.3 million mansion that Tiger Woods’ ex-wife Elin Nordegren demolished -- to the derision of many observers -- was teeming with termites and carpenter ants. And, according to the Palm Beach Post, Nordegren donated thousands of dollars worth of furnishings and other items to the Martin Country Habitat for Humanity before rolling in the bulldozers.

"What a wonderful thing for [Nordegren] to do. She could have tossed this stuff in the trash," Bobbi Blodgett, director of deconstruction for the local non-profit charity, told the Post. "The negative publicity toward her has been very unfair."

Nordegren reportedly decided to raze the 17,000-square-foot building after renovation workers found widespread destruction throughout the estate she bought in March, seven months after finalizing her purported $100 million divorce from Woods.

"No wonder she tore the place down," Blodgett said. "The infestation was all over. You could put your fingers right through the wood."

Among the reportedly hundreds of items the 32-year-old former Mrs. Woods donated to Habitat, which constructs homes for the disadvantaged, were a huge concrete fountain, five sub-zero refrigerators, 14 vanities, chandeliers, and a gas range, according to the Post.

Guess she isn't a spoiled bitch afterall. :facepalm: She pretty much had to tear it down. What I wonder is though why she didn't inspect it if it had all the damage and critters.

http://www.waggleroom.com/2012/1/6/2688212/tiger-woods-ex-wife-donates-mansion-items-to-charity

Also:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xemkaj_sntv-elin-gives-back_news

Mayhem

Banned

Mayhem

Banned
We never get the whole story, the first time around. First it was, "Elin rescued Tiger from a car crash with a golf club" then it's "Elin was going ghetto on Tigers ass". First it was, "Kobe is a womanizing punk", then it's, "The bitch is an ice-queen and you'd cheat on her too". That's the way the press plays it. Too many reporters, too many chennels, to many websites.

I say "Good for her." Maybe she wanted to down-size and get back to reality as far as owning a nice home on beach front property.

Fuck him and his fist pumping act. I hope he never wins another tournament again. If Bobby Jones, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and a few others were in their prime right now, he would be their caddy.

Think about it! When the aforementioned played the game, there weren't BIG BERTHA drivers. There weren't graphite shafts, etc.

Remember the tournament where he threw a temper tantrum because some guy clicked his camera right when Tigger was putting?

Again, fuck Tiger Woods!
Their caddie my ass! Great players they may be but that's just bullshit. If you don't think those guys were not tagging everything they could get also your not only angry but just dumb. It's the nature of the beast fool. They all hit everything that moves it comes with the giant egos that it takes to do anything at that level. Step back And focus before you post the rest of us live in the real world not your nazi never never land.

people losing their home, people hungry, animal shelters closing because of no funds,people doing without all over the world...if i had my way a person fuck away that kind of money should get jail time and be forced to live in a camper trailer the rest of her stupid ass live greedy skank

Last edited: