• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This just in....

I've been hearing bickering about Sam since I joined this site a little while ago, and then what do I see? A thread about all the gun owners who did not kill people? So this so-called troll started a thread with a solid and valid point? I'm confused. We need people who care about basic constitutional rights. What's wrong with reminding people that gun ownership does not gun crime? My dad had a pretty big gun collection, up until he died. You know how he died? Cancer. Keep on, keepin' on, Sam.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I've been hearing bickering about Sam since I joined this site a little while ago, and then what do I see? A thread about all the gun owners who did not kill people? So this so-called troll started a thread with a solid and valid point? I'm confused. We need people who care about basic constitutional rights. What's wrong with reminding people that gun ownership does not gun crime? My dad had a pretty big gun collection, up until he died. You know how he died? Cancer. Keep on, keepin' on, Sam.

You should peruse his posting history and be aware that he's had more than one account and username. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't dislike Sam, I would simply prefer that he not start thread after thread pushing a far-right agenda. Again, if you take issue with that because you haven't seen him do this, simply peruse his posting history.

I wouldn't consider backing the 2nd Amendment "extreme right wing". Every American should appreciate our rights. They don't make you register as a Republican to join the military and take an oath to defend the Constitution.

xfire

You must have failed to read his posting history, and mine as far as that goes. I don't consider backing the 2nd amendment as a far-right position. However, I do consider his many "I hate ___________" threads to be far-right diatribes.

Shifty

O.G.

How did you obtain this information about Sam if you were not aware of his posting history? Is this knowledge that you had when you recently registered?

xfire

No, just people whining and talking shit on the boards, like I said.

That's informative because one could just as easily say that Sam's the one doing the whining and shit talking. Thanks for the didactic expository.

Why would I wax prosaic when all I needed to do was to repeat something you must have missed from my previous post?

Well, I felt like a sockpuppet when your mom was fisting my asshole, but as far as these boards go, I'm my own person.

xfire

Well, I felt like a sockpuppet when my mom was fisting my asshole, but as far as these boards go, I'm my own person.

Fixed that for you. Oh, and I really don't care how much you like Sam in his ass-less chaps.

C

cindy CD/TV

:facepalm: Surrendered? You mean I have better shit to do then argue with some idiot on a forum that cannot make one meaningful valid point. And the number is so much larger than that yet you are the only one running your mouth while I receive +rep for humiliating you. Although I don't really deserve it because you are humiliating yourself. Game. Set. Match. :facepalm:

ALL you ever do is argue and talk shit about people on this board!!! :rofl: You clearly DON'T have anything else better to do. Maybe the positive rep you allegedly got was merely a guilt gift because you haven't scored a single point against me. Not one. You are a coward, lying little fuck monkey. :spanking: And probably racist, too -- it's not much of a stretch considering you didn't defend yourself against my accusation that you are clearly bigoted against transgenders.

BTW, you said you were through arguing with me. Yet you posted the above. Talk about humilating yourself. Nice try. I'm sure you tried your best.

"Your "best?" Losers always whine about their "best." Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." -- John Mason, "The Rock"

I did. Did you? Didn't think so. Fuck off.

ALL you ever do is argue and talk shit about people on this board!!! :rofl: You clearly DON'T have anything else better to do. Maybe the positive rep you allegedly got was merely a guilt gift because you haven't scored a single point against me. Not one. You are a coward, lying little fuck monkey. :spanking: And probably racist, too -- it's not much of a stretch considering you didn't defend yourself against my accusation that you are clearly bigoted against transgenders.

BTW, you said you were through arguing with me. Yet you posted the above. Talk about humilating yourself. Nice try. I'm sure you tried your best.

"Your "best?" Losers always whine about their "best." Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." -- John Mason, "The Rock"

I did. Did you? Didn't think so. Fuck off.

Talk about a delayed reaction. Did it take you that long to come up with that pathetic response? :1orglaugh "All you ever do is argue with"... *Clicks on recent posts*... finds no arguments with anyone(nice try). Merely rep from people who also think its pathetic to pick fights with me because you have nothing better to do and because you can't get over shit.

:rofl2: Racist? Transgender isn't a race you dumb fuck. I have no issues with transgenders but I also don't need to defend anything to some blowhard on a forum.

Btw this isn't an argument, this is a humorous exchange of words at this point. Seeing you struggle to come up with responses is quite hilarious.

Did you just quote the rock from 1996? Hardcore... :rofl: I did, he did, you did what? For someone who pretends to not give a fuck about what people think you certainly like to try and brag to those same people.