• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This Is Not Normal

Obama was born in Kenya
I'll release my tax returns
I had the largest inauguration crowd in history
People cheered in NJ on 9/11
Ted Cruz's dad helped assassinate JFK
I opposed Iraq War
I lost popular vote due to illegals voting
I won most electoral votes since Reagan
Obama wiretapped me
Russia didn't meddle in election
That wasn't my voice on the Access Hollywood tape

and on and on
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...el-dales-donald-trump-fact-check-updates.html

He's now made 876 false claims. An average of 2.8 false claims per day. It's one of two things. He's either delusional or a pathological liar. i don't know which is worse but neither are good. Now I'm not smart enough to know what's wrong with him psychologically but you don't have to be an expert to know that this is not normal behavior for a grown man let alone the President of the United States. Psychologically and emotionally stable people who are grounded in reality don't act this way. And they said going on Between Two Ferns and interviewing YouTube stars was beneath the office of the president. Get. Real. None of this is normal. Always remember that

And not a god damn one affected everyday Americans as much as just one of Obama’s did.

the lies that he tweated today hurt the feelings of over 3 million muslims living in America.

Trump base is so dumb and uneducated.

He tweeted actual video of Muslims committing crimes.’ All were factual.

I haven’t seen any evidence of you communicating beyond a third grade level. Dazzle us and prove me wrong.

He's a pathological liar, that's it.
But that's no big deal compared to his incompetence, his ignorance, his disregard for the american people, his greed, his giant but still uber-sensitive ego, his disrespect for the very principles on which America was built, his agressivity, his lack of perspective, etc.

He's a pathological liar, that's it.
But that's no big deal compared to his incompetence, his ignorance, his disregard for the american people, his greed, his giant but still uber-sensitive ego, his disrespect for the very principles on which America was built, his agressivity, his lack of perspective, etc.

“Pathological” is a medical classification and diagnosis. Are you a physician? And if so, have you diagnosed him personally?

He believes in the sovereignty of the United States, of which, it was built. One of the founding principles. He has wisdom, sharp instincts and is prescient in many regards and has proven so on the campaign trail and in office.

Looking forward to seven more years of MAGA.

Suck it up buttercup, it’s gonna be a long ride for you libs.

I haven’t seen any evidence of you communicating beyond a third grade level. Dazzle us and prove me wrong.

“Factual” huh…. Boy the trump base is nuts.

BC don’t you have a lumberjack job you need to pull? BTW there is also this McDonalds toilet next to you that needs to be cleaned…. But you would rather not take up that job…. However if a Mexican immigrant takes up that job you will be pissed since a foreign person took your job…….

They took ur jooobbs….ur joooouuubs….neener jobbbs.

“Factual” huh…. Boy the trump base is nuts.

BC don’t you have a lumberjack job you need to pull? BTW there is also this McDonalds toilet next to you that needs to be cleaned…. But you would rather not take up that job…. However if a Mexican immigrant takes up that job you will be pissed since a foreign person took your job…….

They took ur jooobbs….ur joooouuubs….neener jobbbs.

Perhaps I was a bit generous with my evaluation of your education level.

And what about honoring the Navajox code-breakers in front of a portrait of Andrew Jackson.
It's like Angela Merkel posing with Netanyahu in front a portrait of Adolf Hitler...

“Pathological” is a medical classification and diagnosis. Are you a physician? And if so, have you diagnosed him personally?

He believes in the sovereignty of the United States, of which, it was built. One of the founding principles. He has wisdom, sharp instincts and is prescient in many regards and has proven so on the campaign trail and in office.

Looking forward to seven more years of MAGA.

Suck it up buttercup, it’s gonna be a long ride for you libs.

Funny how you seem more bothered by the word "pathlogical" than by the word "liar" :suspicious:

And what about honoring the Navajox code-breakers in front of a portrait of Andrew Jackson.
It's like Angela Merkel posing with Netanyahu in front a portrait of Adolf Hitler...

Funny how you seem more bothered by the word "pathlogical" than by the word "liar" :suspicious:

So essentially you are equating Andrew Jackson with Adolf Hitler.

One is worthy of having their portrait displayed to honor them, the other’s is in the ash heap of history.

Nice comparison Pepe.

How many blacks have been photographed in front of Jackson or [NOBABE]Lyndon Johnson [/NOBABE] portraits?

Not bothered at all, just curious as to your credentials to diagnose.

Obama was born in Kenya
I'll release my tax returns
I had the largest inauguration crowd in history
People cheered in NJ on 9/11
Ted Cruz's dad helped assassinate JFK
I opposed Iraq War
I lost popular vote due to illegals voting
I won most electoral votes since Reagan
Obama wiretapped me
Russia didn't meddle in election
That wasn't my voice on the Access Hollywood tape

and on and on
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...el-dales-donald-trump-fact-check-updates.html

He's now made 876 false claims. An average of 2.8 false claims per day. It's one of two things. He's either delusional or a pathological liar. i don't know which is worse but neither are good. Now I'm not smart enough to know what's wrong with him psychologically but you don't have to be an expert to know that this is not normal behavior for a grown man let alone the President of the United States. Psychologically and emotionally stable people who are grounded in reality don't act this way. And they said going on Between Two Ferns and interviewing YouTube stars was beneath the office of the president. Get. Real. None of this is normal. Always remember that

New addition to list

Joe Scarborough was involved in his intern's death

New addition to list

Joe Scarborough was involved in his intern's death

Link to where he made that claim, because he didn’t.

He said that it should be investigated.

I’d rather read your plagiarized crap, the stuff off of the top of your head sucks.

He called it an "unsolved mystery" :rofl:

Either delusional or a pathological liar sounds about right. How anybody can't see that by now is astounding.

Well for Joe’s sake let’s hope it is solved. It was ruled a cardiac event. Of course if everything wasn’t kosher on my end, I would be quaking in my boots knowing that the USDOJ could reopen it and not some state agency.

Funny, Obama was the greatest liar to ever sit in the Oval Office during my lifetime followed closely by William Jefferson Clinton, yet Trump is the liar . :1orglaugh

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
You forgot he was born after Sir Edmund Hiliary.
Wait what?
Oh.
..............Nevermind.

They are all liars. Liars at best.
At least Trump is not a career politician.
Whether he was full of shit the whole time about making it great again or comprimised or just realized its a lost cause I dont know.
But I still feel that he probably does have whats best for the American people in mind generally speaking which is something no PREZ or 1st Creature slash Senator slash SoS slash mass murderer has had in most of our lifetimes.