• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This guy is really crazy to put that in his dick

:pukey: n/c

LOL....first thing I thought of was the movie Tremors, with Kevin Bacon......looked like one of the worm type creatures from the movie

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT??? What in fuck's name would possess anyone to do some shit like that? Ugh...Oh lord what is this board coming to?

There are some videos of that shit on the net... Those idiots seem to forget that once you severely injure your penis... there's no way you can get another one...

For me, my dick is fuggin' sacred cause i only have one...:thefinger

what the fuck that is just not right, damn that is stupid why would you want to do that to your self.........fuck man.......

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
that was revolting..at first i thought he was using a potato peeler
as did I, but I didn't annilize the vid. Watched it once and I do regret it. I could have gone my whole life and never seen that shit!
Signed:
Scared for life, thanks beakerbod! :thefinger

I didn't click on it and no one can make me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going with the same gut feeling as the esteemed Doc.

Beakerbod-
Please don't take this the wrong way but... You're one sick f**k! It's not a judgement or condemnation, it's just a statement of fact. Hey, it's fine with me... you be as sick as you need to be, but I would ask that you just not subject the rest of us to this kind of thing in the "Funny Pictures" forum. I believe I speak for at least a few other people when I say that. When you find the "Sick and Twisted Videos" forum, by all means post this sick shit to your heart's content, but until then, please stop.
Thank you.