• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Thin (not full) fucking hips ...

Your take on "thin (not full) fucking hips"?

• Fuller (any): I'd rather them wider and fuller all-around

Votes: 61 19.3%
  • Thin (any): I prefer them thin, and I'm indifferent if they have a wide set of hips or a wide chest

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Thin (hourglass): I prefer a thin mid-section, then fanging hips and chest

Votes: 139 44.0%
  • Thin (more spoon): I prefer a thin mid-section, then fanging hips, chest is less important

Votes: 29 9.2%
  • Thin (straight): I prefer them thin, and I actually like them more straight

Votes: 19 6.0%
  • Thin (big tits): I prefer them thin with big tits, I don't care about shape except thin

Votes: 52 16.5%

• Total voters
Possibly the best body I have every seen. Face is not the best but I have rarely looked at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabriela Saint aka Ala Passtel.
Oh lord just go ahead and shoot me, that woman's body is unreal :bowdown:
Ala's freeones thread:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=135416

Not sure which of your categories she'd fit under, but I'm thinking Danielle Riley belongs in your study somewhere. Her thread:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=104366

Ala is incredible. She is a true gift from God and I am so happy she chose to pose.

I love thin women with full natural breasts. They are very rare and Roberta Pedon is still the standard I measure by. Plastic doesn't cut it--period! If you have to alter your body you are not worth looking at--just a Frankenstein freak.

There are tons of guys that do not care about tits at all. A survey done in the UK revealed that 85% of the guys polled liked real. Get with it and be who you are. Fake is fake just like a knock-off Rolex or Gucci bag.

Do fake tits give women self confidence? I guess that's great if they never have to undress. I once met a very attractive woman in a club and we wound up going to bed. She looked great on the dance floor but her fake scarred tits looked awful in the nude. I turned the lights out and did her but did not even ask for her phone number.

Oh well, I am old and out of touch. I like hairy pits and pussys, too. Barbie ain't for me.

BTW, you can check out my milf on flickr. I am rmorfordj. Do not go there if you do not appreciate real natural milfs with saggy boobs.

Ala is incredible. She is a true gift from God and I am so happy she chose to pose.
True, she is a knock-out, although she could use a hair stylist. At the same time, I like her non-conformity with her hair.

I love thin women with full natural breasts. They are very rare and Roberta Pedon is still the standard I measure by. Plastic doesn't cut it--period! If you have to alter your body you are not worth looking at--just a Frankenstein freak.
There are tons of guys that do not care about tits at all. A survey done in the UK revealed that 85% of the guys polled liked real. Get with it and be who you are. Fake is fake just like a knock-off Rolex or Gucci bag.
Well, I've had several polls on the subject (which are in my signature).

Do fake tits give women self confidence? I guess that's great if they never have to undress. I once met a very attractive woman in a club and we wound up going to bed. She looked great on the dance floor but her fake scarred tits looked awful in the nude. I turned the lights out and did her but did not even ask for her phone number.
Have her keep her bra on, she stays sexy and a looker without having to see the reality.

Oh well, I am old and out of touch. I like hairy pits and pussys, too. Barbie ain't for me.
As far as pits, I really don't care either way.

But yeah, when it comes to bush, I'm with you there! Give me a babe that has matching color between bush and hair, hence why I love real brunettes as well!

I had no less than two (2) barbie-like girlfriends in high school, and I couldn't get into them at all. But once Petra Verkaik's pictorial made me rediscover hourglass brunettes, I couldn't stop hitting it.

so this thread is great and all but most of these girls are all large C cups and bigger. I love the hips but i like the smaller bust with it. I will start my search for it now, and hopefully we can find a few.