• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Thigh fucking

Lelu Love

Official Checked Star Member
Automate told me about this thread so I tried it but it didn't go very well the first time lol

I'll try again soon though :)

Here's the recap from my site:

*Lelu* Tried thigh fucking but B is too tall and it looks like I have a penis lol

Join me live and watch my free nightly webcam shows right here

Just your standard intercrural sex tonight lol Found out that's another word for thigh fucking which seems to be a rare fetish.

I'm always up for trying new and different things but B is too tall and had to do a half squat the whole time and it made it look like I have a penis from the front and a turd from the back lol

Will def need a step stool for me next time because it did feel good between my thighs :)

Sorry to the intercrural fans that this first attempt went awfully but it will be hotter when he can go right from my thighs to my pussy ;)

Email me your requests (or anything else ;) to lelulovexoATgmail

I'll be doing a free live webcam show every night this week again at 8PM EST (5PM on Fri, Sat, Sun) right here (the next show's theme is listed there too):

My Free Private Webcam Channel

Automate told me about this thread so I tried it but it didn't go very well the first time lol

*Lelu* Tried thigh fucking but B is too tall and it looks like I have a penis lol

Just your standard intercrural sex tonight lol Found out that's another word for thigh fucking which seems to be a rare fetish.

I'm always up for trying new and different things but B is too tall and had to do a half squat the whole time and it made it look like I have a penis from the front and a turd from the back lol

Will def need a step stool for me next time because it did feel good between my thighs :)

Sorry to the intercrural fans that this first attempt went awfully but it will be hotter when he can go right from my thighs to my pussy ;)

I'll be doing a free live webcam show every night this week again at 8PM EST (5PM on Fri, Sat, Sun) right here (the next show's theme is listed there too):

thank u so much.i like it .are you going to continue this ? cause it's avesome :)

Lelu, you can also just try rubbing your legs/thighs on the cock and making it cum.

Or while he is sitting down, you lay your legs across his lap and he puts his penis between the legs/thighs

Lelu Love

Lelu, you can also just try rubbing your legs/thighs on the cock and making it cum.

Or while he is sitting down, you lay your legs across his lap and he puts his penis between the legs/thighs

Thanks independent, the sitting down one sounds like it would work better, maybe even some calf fucking lol

Lelu,

Thanks for trying it - I give you a A for effort. If you really want to try it again and make it work, I would like to offer a couple of suggestion:

You could stand on something to give yourself a little more height - a stool, phone books, etc. And have his penis below the panties so your thighs completely surround his penis.

You could also lie down and the he could kneel between your thighs.

Thanks again.

:clap::clap::clap:

:popcorn:

Lelu Love

Thanks for the tips thyguy and zeus, will def try them next time, anything will be better than this last one lol

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/lelu-love said:
Lelu Love[/URL][/B], post: 5320066, member: 480019"]Thanks for the tips thyguy and zeus, will def try them next time, anything will be better than this last one lol

Great work, either way. We need as much of this stuff as we can get! There's so little!

Damn, someone needs to just pony up the cash for a Curious Cristine video. She has so many videos of it, and the perfect meaty thighs for it.

On her site, search for "Thigh" with the keyword search, and go to the last page of results. You'll see .gif previews of the amazing looking videos. They look incredible!

Lelu Love

Haven't tried this one again, but if someone can put it in my requests section here, I'll give it another go with the better position someone recommended since our last one was not working at all! lol