• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

There is no Scientific Consensus that Life is Important

Is life important?

• Total voters

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
OK, go ahead, kill yourself. But I have faith in the double 0 of 7.

You are without a doubt the worst person I have ever met. You will rot in hell for that one after a long life of questioning your own morals. :angels:

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
You are without a doubt the worst person I have ever met. You will rot in hell for that one after a long life of questioning your own morals. :angels:

It was reverse psychology! I admit I've never had any formal training in it. But it was worth a shot. I mean I thought so at the time.

PlasmaTwa2

It was reverse psychology! I admit I've never had any formal training in it. But it was worth a shot. I mean I thought so at the time.

You are so terrible at that, I hope you stay awake at night crying because you just sent a young man in his prime to his death. :nono:

Buckminster Fuller's theory is that life is an anti-entropic force in the universe since the process of evolution creates ever more complex organisms while everything else breaks down into smaller systems over time (and in turn gets built back up again). One of the most simple and logical explanations for the meaning of life that I have heard.

PlasmaTwa2

"Something that God made. Humans are things which humans made. The things I possess are my life and mind. The vessel of a mind... Who is this? This is me. Who am I? What am I? What am I? What am I? What am I? I am myself. This object is me, the figure which forms me. This is the me that is visible, though it feels as if this is not me. A strange feeling. My body seems as if it is melting. I cannot see myself. My figure is fading away. I am aware of someone else... Who are you? Who are you? Who are you?"

:dunno: