• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Worst Sex Accident of All Time

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
well...what the fuck did he think was gonna happen?

all i can think is the phrase from bad santa. "you wont shit right for a week" hahaha. lmao.

stupid fag shoving shit up his ass.

sorry to give some of it away but that was alot of blood.

That's fucked up! Can't..speak..gotta..vomit..now..........

Thats pretty much (and I've seen some bad shit) one of the most dreadful scenes I have ever seen.....? And to think the guy probably played it back (with his one clean hand) and said "Yeah, I'm gonna stick this on t'internet"....???????????
Ok back to the straight sex now!!!

The funny thing in the video is in the background .....
Look at the chair by the computer. There is a pillow on the chair.
..He is concerened about the comfort of his ass when sitting down to use the computer!!!!!!
Yet he doesnt mind shoving glass jars in his ass!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..He is concerened about the comfort of his ass when sitting down to use the computer!!!!!!
Yet he doesnt mind shoving glass jars in his ass!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haahahahahahahaha good eye.

i think it wasn't the first time he had this happening ...
the lesson in this all is just : never do it with an open jar, always close the lid ...

i think it wasn't the first time he had this happening ...
the lesson in this all is just : never do it with an open jar, always close the lid ...

But the lid was closed, I'd think its fair to say it was more the force on the thin neck of the jar that caused it to break, not that he didnt tighten the lid!

I think the lesson should really be - You wanna stick stuff in your ass, fine. Dont use anything breakable!

But the lid was closed, I'd think its fair to say it was more the force on the thin neck of the jar that caused it to break, not that he didnt tighten the lid!

I think the lesson should really be - You wanna stick stuff in your ass, fine. Dont use anything breakable!

damn, had to look at it again ... you were totally right, the lid was closed and down ... so that was that yellow line ... :1orglaugh...

wow that was sooooooooo hot!! anyone know the name of this stud?? need more vids of him and his bloody ass PLZ!

to think hes probably just a normal guy when u see him out in public, like all the other stupid idiots that shove things up their asses for entertainment. im pretty sure id rather stick my dick in a girls ass than a jar in my own, just my opinion though, im not gay though, he was prolly thinkin of big black dick when he was doing it, i doubt he was thinkin of a girl