• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Worst Sex Accident of All Time

Oh god, I've never seen 2 Girls, 1 Cup, and after watching that I'm thinking I'll pass....

WHY???? I just don't get it....

wow that was sooooooooo hot!! anyone know the name of this stud?? need more vids of him and his bloody ass PLZ!

to think hes probably just a normal guy when u see him out in public, like all the other stupid idiots that shove things up their asses for entertainment. im pretty sure id rather stick my dick in a girls ass than a jar in my own, just my opinion though, im not gay though, he was prolly thinkin of big black dick when he was doing it, i doubt he was thinkin of a girl

If I had to take a guess, I'd say it was John Bolton, former U.S. "Ambassador" to the United Nations.

the only thing that would make that worse, is if ther was a hampster in the jar.

Oh, come on now, comments like that are just uncalled for!
:confused:

It IS amazing that he doesn't seem to even let out a whimper until the very end.

Did anyone else notice what seem to be scars on his inner thighs? I'm guessing he's not new to all this.

I hope I can forget that. Time to watch some Bugs Bunny cartoons!

Oh my god, that is fucking hilarious! :1orglaugh This dude is a fucking artist.

Has he done any other videos or can anyone post anything more similar to this?

:bowdown:

I love the way he has to go inside and clean up the mess. He takes chunks of glass out of his ass amidst a stream of blood! :1orglaugh