• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The weather here is fucking awesome!

We're getting something like two or three inches of snow an hour. We have 24 or so inches on the ground.

It's supposed to be -30 with a windchill of -45 tomorrow.

It's pretty as all get out outside.

I fucking love winter.

A lot of the city was shut down this morning, I found an open restaurant and took the family there. Didn't see a single other car on the road. When we got there, the restaurant staff seemed surprised to see customers. Not one other customer. I actually went into the kitchen, and we all cooked together while my family helped the wait staff put together a bunch of tables. We all ate together - family and restaurant staff. No one else came in, it was like we were having a bloody party. No one else wanted to venture into the snow. When we were done, the owner (small, locally owned place) decided that was enough for the day. We helped clean up, they didn't charge us for breakfast.

Now we're all having coffee/hot chocolate at home before we go out sledding. Winter is awesome.

Does everyone love winter as much as me?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I hate Winter. Absolutely hate it.

I saw on the news yesterday that Boston is supposed to be getting the coldest Winter they've seen in years, that it's supposed to be negative-something, and that they could get frostbite within just a few minutes of being out in the cold. Fuck that.

I used to love it when I was a kid, having snowball fights, making snow forts, snow angels, going sledding, going tubing/sledding while being pulled around on a four wheeler. But now? No way. It's so painfully cold, I get a headache and my ears hurt so bad from walking outside. Summer can get pretty miserably hot sometimes, but at least it takes me a good 20 minutes before I'm like, "Fuck it's hot. Need to get to some AC." In the Winter, the very second I step outside, it's like that one comedian says, "You know how I know it's the coldest Winter ever? Because I can't even finish a thought. As soon as I step outside, it's 'Fuck, it's cold!'" Eeeexactly.

No.

This wonderful winter we're having here has knocked out my power for extended periods, and that means stuff like no furnace, no stove, no kettle... no warmth except what you can manage by bundling under blankets.

I like Spring and Fall. Light jacket weather all the way.

Mind you, I used to enjoy the extremes when I smoked. Something about smoking outside in really cold or hot weather kind of appealed to me. I know most people hate it, but it just seemed to make it... better somehow.

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Hope the weather starts to lighten up for you all soon, stay safe and warm.

I am not going to mention what it is like here on the west coast in fear of being stoned to death...

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
I love the snow! At least until about mid February. Then I'm kind of done with it. I loved winter as a kid, hated it as a teen and in college but when I moved back to MI after living in CA for 6 years, I'm surprised at how much I don't mind it.

We are getting hit HARD here!!

We're getting something like two or three inches of snow an hour. We have 24 or so inches on the ground.

I fucking love winter.

A lot of the city was shut down this morning, I found an open restaurant and took the family there. Didn't see a single other car on the road. When we got there, the restaurant staff seemed surprised to see customers. Not one other customer. I actually went into the kitchen, and we all cooked together while my family helped the wait staff put together a bunch of tables. We all ate together - family and restaurant staff. No one else came in, it was like we were having a bloody party. No one else wanted to venture into the snow. When we were done, the owner (small, locally owned place) decided that was enough for the day. We helped clean up, they didn't charge us for breakfast.

Now we're all having coffee/hot chocolate at home before we go out sledding. Winter is awesome.

I will pass on the winter excitement, but you sound like you can definitely live in Anchorage or anywhere else in Alaska.

Having lived in Chicago most of my life, the older I get, the further south I want to venture and eventually retire to... I need to get some plum tomatoes for the spaghetti dinner tonight and I have to dig out the car and drive to Meijer's in this fucking mess.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
scarface-snowman.jpg

Taken about 15 min ago and expecting another foot before tomorrow morning. Wouldn't live anywhere else.

Attachments

• MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 201
We had black christmas and new year here... barely any or no snow at all and temperatures are still bit above 0 C with no snow... Winter has been canceled... :crying:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
We have about 8 inches on the ground here. We'll get another 6 inches before it's all finished. School is already closed tomorrow, mainly because it will be -30 with wind chill and most of our students walk to school.

I fucking hate winter. I fucking hate snow. I fucking hate shoveling snow. I fucking hate how people drive when it snows. I don't like anything about this weather.

Every school within about 60 miles of us has already been cancelled for tomorrow. Snow is accumulating even faster now. I've been out and done the drive way three times already. Went snow shoeing with some of the kids, played hockey for a bit, too.

I am alive! Bring the snow, bitches.

at least I now know where our missing snow is... evil americanos stealing everything... jealous... there must be some governmental conspiracy behind... :mad:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

I fucking love winter.

I used to. But I've been dragging a 48 foot trailer through it, for 26 years...and I'M FUCKING DONE! If I have to flip burgers, I am not driving in another winter.

I know we're from the same state, but we've never discussed region. I know we're supposed to hook up one day, have a beer, and go for a putt on our bikes, but I have no idea which direction I'll be heading in...so let me ask you this, do you get lake effect where you're at, or just regular snow?

bahodeme

Closed Account
The only thing that bothers me is in our area we get freezing rain. Snow doesn't bother me. While I worry about the homeless and those who can't afford to heat there homes, for everyone else it's winter in our area, it gets cold, suck it up. The same people who meow & bitch about it being cold will complain in the summer that it's hot.

I used to. But I've been dragging a 48 foot trailer through it, for 26 years...and I'M FUCKING DONE! If I have to flip burgers, I am not driving in another winter.

I know we're from the same state, but we've never discussed region. I know we're supposed to hook up one day, have a beer, and go for a putt on our bikes, but I have no idea which direction I'll be heading in...so let me ask you this, do you get lake effect where you're at, or just regular snow?

Lots of lake effect.

Getting pretty deep! Why don't you have a seat...

snow.jpg