• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The War On Christmas!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Dude I went looking into all this shit. And ya know what folks need proper education of history beat into them. All around. Been saying this alarmist shit about jews for centuries, still waiting for some to turn up and endanger my way of life.

They have in a gradual way. Look up Gradualism and the Fabian society.

I am not seeing the connection? One minute you guys say they are the inventors of the left the next they are in bed with the fundamental right. Fook they must be some smooth operators.

It claimed that the classical liberal political economy was outdated, and that imperialism was the new stage of the international polity. The question was whether Britain would be the centre of a world empire or whether it would lose its colonies and end up as just two islands in the North Atlantic. It expressed support for Britain in the Boer War because small nations, such as the Boers, were anachronisms in the age of empires.[7] In order to hold onto the Empire, the British needed to fully exploit the trade opportunities secured by war; maintain the British armed forces in a high state of readiness to defend the Empire; the creation of a citizen army to replace the professional army; the Factory Acts would be amended to extend to 21 the age for half-time employment, so that the thirty hours gained would be used in "a combination of physical exercises, technical education, education in civil citizenship...and field training in the use of modern weapons"

I doubt their think tank is thought of that badly by the right. Seems to me some hijacking may have occurred in ideas.

Through the course of the 20th century the group has always been influential in Labour Party circles, with members including Ramsay MacDonald, Clement Attlee, Anthony Crosland, Richard Crossman, Tony Benn, Harold Wilson and more recently Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.

Ahh lefties who brought us the Iraq war.

Re: Is it just me and Will E Worm?

funny, cause we only have Christmas because Jesus was born. It started out religious. Now, lets throw religion aside from the very beginning, would Christmas have still been created.... I think not.

:facepalm:It would be funny but that's not true. Once again, we have a theist that doesn't do their homework because blissful ignorance is more important. We have christmas/wintersolstice thanks to the pagans. There's no fucking rule in the bible that tells us to get a tree, yule log, lights and presents. It's a celebration of the changed of the season. The fact that we have to keep reminding you people of this, is getting really annoying. You think....not.