• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The War On Christmas!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Re: Is it just me and Will E Worm?

The both of them must have gotten their degrees of the same clown college ;)

Jeremiah 10:2-4: "Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not."

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

So what are spanish people then? Green asians?

Map, find one.

:sing:
I have only come here seeking knowledge
Things they would not teach me of in college

Glad I stopped in today. I didn't know that Spaniards were neither White nor European. :dunno: Heck, it was just last year that another poster said that if he was Italian and someone referred to him as "Latin" that he'd be pissed! :wtf:

As for bullying, seems like The Little Drummer Boy would have been a better example. I mean, if he hadn't taken to the drums, I think we all know that he'd have picked up an AK and wiped out his entire 4th grade class in a hail of gunfire. Lots of anger management problems there. Rudolph, worst case, would have just wandered into an open field and wound up as a roast on some hunter's plate.

But I want to hear more about these non-White, non-European Spaniards.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

DR. B

Closed Account

funny, cause we only have Christmas because Jesus was born. It started out religious. Now, lets throw religion aside from the very beginning, would Christmas have still been created.... I think not.

Jesus was a Jew. he would be celebrating hanukkah wondering what the damn fool christians were up to with all the other jewish children.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
What a crock of shit! David fucking Duke as an authoritative reference?? C'mon Sam....that's like a lefty using Abbie Hoffman as a viable source.

I watched the first 2 minutes of this bullshit but frankly I'm not wasting 11 minutes listening to a klansman rail about a non-issue. There is no "war on Christmas"....at least not to any degree that matters. Let it go....we have bigger issues to address. MUCH bigger. Have you been to the mall lately?? Relax....Christmas ain't going anywhere....:noway:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Stop being a bunch of little pussies, celebrate your Christmas and let other people celebrate whatever the fuck they want to celebrate. Don't like it? Then fuck the fuck off, fuckers.
Now, Merry Christmas, dipshit.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Whiny enough in here. :facepalm:

'No Merry Christmas,' U.S. House Members Told

Members of the House of Representatives are being told that no holiday greetings, including “Merry Christmas,” can be sent out in official mail.
According to the Washington Examiner, members who submit official mailings for review by the congressional franking commission that reviews all congressional mail to determine if it can be "franked," or paid for with tax dollars, are being told that no holiday greetings, including "Merry Christmas," can be sent.

"I called the commission to ask for clarification and was told no 'Merry Christmas.' Also told cannot say 'Happy New Year' but can say 'have a happy new year' – referencing the time period of a new year, but not the holiday," a Hill staffer who requested anonymity told the paper.

Article

As for David Duke. He's a former Klan member like many in politics if you would look.
Like Robert Byrd.

Robert Byrd, West Virginia's Democratic United States Senator Robert C. Byrd was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter. After leaving the group, Byrd spoke in favor of the Klan during his early political career. Though he claimed to have left the organization in 1943, Byrd wrote a letter in 1946 to the group's Imperial Wizard stating "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia." Byrd defended the Klan in his 1958 U.S. Senate campaign when he was 41 years old.

Link

David Duke PhD, Member of the Louisiana House of Representatives 1990-1992

Facetious

Moderated
There is no "war on Christmas"....at least not to any degree that matters.

Jag, see "gradualism", please! The same thing is going on with respect to our Second Amendment rights... Aren't there something like 10,000+ laws (both federal and within the 50 states) pertaining to firearms and ammunition etc. ?

Article

As for David Duke. He's a former Klan member like many in politics if you would look.
Like Robert Byrd.

Robert Byrd, West Virginia's Democratic United States Senator Robert C. Byrd was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter. After leaving the group, Byrd spoke in favor of the Klan during his early political career. Though he claimed to have left the organization in 1943, Byrd wrote a letter in 1946 to the group's Imperial Wizard stating "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia." Byrd defended the Klan in his 1958 U.S. Senate campaign when he was 41 years old.

Link

David Duke PhD, Member of the Louisiana House of Representatives 1990-1992

Democratic? Wtf? Oh right that right the two parties swapped views at one point.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue

Sure is! Whiny about some bullshit "war on Christmas" conspiracy.

Like Robert Byrd.

That's like being a "former" alcoholic. Once you are one, you are one. And what does Robert Byrd have to do with any of this (other than the fact that he was a bigoted racist southern redneck just like Duke?)? I'd put him in the same boat with an asshole like Duke except for one thing....he's dead.

Jag, see "gradualism", please! The same thing is going on with respect to our Second Amendment rights... Aren't there something like 10,000+ laws (both federal and within the 50 states) pertaining to firearms and ammunition etc. ?

So you're comparing this fictional "war on christmas" with the debate over guns? :facepalm: Give me a break. Just because a few fringe elements seem to be at work regarding one issue or another doesn't mean there is some full-fledged "war" going on....you right-wingers sure are a paranoid bunch! :1orglaugh

I'll tell you this much....if there is some "war" against Christmas going on somewhere, whoever is running it is getting their asses kicked.