• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The President, milking his job possibilities as much as he can, breaking hsi promises daily. And proving he is far from being a billionaire.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
This one is too funny: https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...ould-sit-for-wallace-interview-hell-be-crying

From the article:
Trump repeatedly questioned the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee’s mental acuity throughout the interview, dismissing polling that shows him trailing Biden and saying “the country in the end, they’re not going to have a man who – who’s shot. He’s shot, he’s mentally shot.” “Let him come out of his basement, go around, I’ll make four or five speeches a day, I’ll be interviewed by you, I’ll be interviewed by the worst killers that hate my – my guts. They hate my guts. There’s nothing they can ask me that I won’t give them a proper answer to,” Trump added.​

How does Trump define 'proper answer'? Interviewed "by the worst killers"? What? Trump has no room to question anyone's mental acuity.

More:
“I don't want to say that. I'd say he's not competent to be president. To be president, you have to be sharp and tough and so many other things. He doesn't even come out of his basement.” “Joe doesn’t know he’s alive,” he added.​

Does he believe he is running for student body president of a local middle school? Unless he's insulting someone, Trump is certainly not tough. He barely seems to be functioning above internet troll level at this point.

Last edited:
“I'd say he's not competent to be president. To be president, you have to be sharp and tough and so many other things. He doesn't even come out of his basement.” “Joe doesn’t know he’s alive,” he added.​

Right. Joe Biden will tell you himself (and has) that he can't keep his foot out of his mouth. It's his thing, saying stupid shit. And now he's older than fuck. Actually carbon-dated to be older than fuck. No one should vote for a bumbling old, senile stooge that can barely conceal his racism, and can't keep his hands off of defenseless women and children. Joe Biden is a disgusting perv uncle who's going to forget that he molested you.

78 Foot-eating, Child-groping, Bribe-taking Years Old

UnclePissy.jpg

gmase

Right. Joe Biden will tell you himself (and has) that he can't keep his foot out of his mouth. It's his thing, saying stupid shit. And now he's older than fuck. Actually carbon-dated to be older than fuck. No one should vote for a bumbling old, senile stooge that can barely conceal his racism, and can't keep his hands off of defenseless women and children. Joe Biden is a disgusting perv uncle who's going to forget that he molested you.

78 Foot-eating, Child-groping, Bribe-taking Years Old

Sadly, it sounds like you're describing the incumbent (foot in mouth, saying stupid shit, old, senile, bumbling, racist, perv). Biden is 77, Trump 74 so the same arguments about age apply to both.

I'm certain you are familiar with Ronald Reagan's quote:
"I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience."

The Washington Post had a good editorial on it:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...5bf16e-b00f-11ea-8758-bfd1d045525a_story.html

Trump from his recent interview with Chris Wallace:
“We'll put out the flames. And we'll put out in some cases just burning embers. We also have burning embers. We have embers and we do have flames. Florida became more flame like, but it's going to be under control,”

Sadly, it sounds like you're describing the incumbent (foot in mouth, saying stupid shit, old, senile, bumbling, racist, perv). Biden is 77, Trump 74 so the same arguments about age apply to both.

I'm certain you are familiar with Ronald Reagan's quote:
"I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience."

The Washington Post had a good editorial on it:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...5bf16e-b00f-11ea-8758-bfd1d045525a_story.html

Trump from his recent interview with Chris Wallace:
“We'll put out the flames. And we'll put out in some cases just burning embers. We also have burning embers. We have embers and we do have flames. Florida became more flame like, but it's going to be under control,”

If you'd ever been to Florida, you'd know that there are many Embers and Ambers and whack shit like Emberlee Jo, etc - it's ground zero for trashy white girl names. And South Florida is crawling with flamers. We know this. Try again, sport. 😽

gmase

I truly hate to see this from anyone, but I'm not making it up:
  • About accepting election results: “I have to see. Look ... I have to see ... No, I’m not going to just say yes. I’m not going to say no, and I didn’t last time either.”
  • About renaming military bases: “I don’t care what the military says,”
  • About Dr. Fauci: “a little bit of an alarmist”
  • About coronavirus: “going to disappear ... I'll be right eventually.”
The last one is the best ... let me try: "The world will end. I'll be right eventually." It may be a billion years, but I'll be right. Make sure to quote me please.

• About accepting election results: “I have to see. Look ... I have to see ... No, I’m not going to just say yes. I’m not going to say no, and I didn’t last time either.”
True. Back in 2016 he said he might not accept a loss. But him not accepting would have had minor conqequences : as a candidate, he has no power, he can't storm the WH's gates and force himself into the POTUS' chair. As the President, he could refuse to leave, it could end up to the point where law enforcement forces (or even the military are forced to storm the WH, tear-gas him out of the bunker, knock-him off and drag him, unconscious, out of the building.

What he's wawing here bears a name : it's called a coup. Donald Trump is wawing the idea of a coup to stay in office. Think about it when you'll be in the voting booth : one of the candidates is not afraid to say, live on TV, he might rely on a coup to counter an election loss...

gmase

True. Back in 2016 he said he might not accept a loss. But him not accepting would have had minor consequences : as a candidate, he has no power, he can't storm the WH's gates and force himself into the POTUS' chair. As the President, he could refuse to leave, it could end up to the point where law enforcement forces (or even the military are forced to storm the WH, tear-gas him out of the bunker, knock-him off and drag him, unconscious, out of the building.

What he's wawing here bears a name : it's called a coup. Donald Trump is wawing the idea of a coup to stay in office. Think about it when you'll be in the voting booth : one of the candidates is not afraid to say, live on TV, he might rely on a coup to counter an election loss...

They would likely be the same law enforcement forces using the same tactics they used to disperse crowds for Trump's bible photo.

01unrest-briefing-wh-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

gmase

😆 Supreme Court Tells Dirt-Seeking Dems to Pound Sand 😆

"The July 9 ruling effectively ensured that the public would not see Trump’s financial records ahead of the November election. Monday’s action served to make such a possibility even less likely."​
It was actually good to see there was general consensus (7-2) with the original decision. Expediting it only seems to have had 1 supporter today. Trump is well within his rights to withhold the tax returns from the public and other political bodies. We seem to forget there is no statute requiring the release.

It is interesting to note that Nixon was derailed by the release of his conversations with Haldeman (the 'smoking gun'). Nixon fought their release because he knew what he was hiding. Is Trump doing the same? His break with the recent tradition of releasing his returns does beg the question about what he is hiding. We would think the same thing if someone else were doing likewise.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
It's like a biased/corrupt/bought judge in a criminal trial dismissing evidence that would guarantee a guilty verdict against the defendant(Trump).

It's like a biased/corrupt/bought judge in a criminal trial dismissing evidence that would guarantee a guilty verdict against the defendant(Trump).

dems have been manufacturing imaginary smoking guns, going back to before they began illegally wiretapping a candidate (and now the President of the United States). It is huh-fuckin-larious to see these powerless, delusional, hateful boobs, scurrying around on their endless snipe hunts. Pay attention, young dems: this is how to keep that losing dem tradition going!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
dems have been manufacturing imaginary smoking guns, going back to before they began illegally wiretapping a candidate (and now the President of the United States). It is huh-fuckin-larious to see these powerless, delusional, hateful boobs, scurrying around on their endless snipe hunts. Pay attention, young dems: this is how to keep that losing dem tradition going!

gmase

Ah, yes, I forgot it was the Dems who manufactured Nixon's tapes. Presidential elections are 55/45 since Watergate. Neither party has a tradition of losing or winning - it just cycles onward.

Ah, yes, I forgot it was the Dems who manufactured Nixon's tapes. Presidential elections are 55/45 since Watergate. Neither party has a tradition of losing or winning - it just cycles onward.
Get with the times, gmaes. We're talking about the Trump Presidency. Your off-topic gibberish is what's dragging this board down... and daffily imperious, virgin moderators (but that's another thread, no doubt closed).

dems are losers, stretching back to when they fought for the right to own slaves, and against the Great Emancipator. Look it up. 😽

gmase

Get with the times, gmaes. We're talking about the Trump Presidency. Your off-topic gibberish is what's dragging this board down... and daffily imperious, virgin moderators (but that's another thread, no doubt closed).

dems are losers, stretching back to when they fought for the right to own slaves, and against the Great Emancipator. Look it up. 😽
Yes, inconvenient facts can be gibberish. I think I was on point - if not @Supafly will not hesitate to slap me around again - when I was comparing Trump's actions to Nixon's.

Since you raised the point and without need to look it up as I am fairly well read on political history. The antebellum and Civil War era Democrats are hardly today's Democrats. As I am sure you know, when the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was signed by LBJ he said (perhaps apocryphally) "We have lost the South for a generation." Those Dems became Republican. I still find it odd that people throw out that comparison knowing how false it is.

Yes, inconvenient facts can be gibberish. I think I was on point - if not @Supafly will not hesitate to slap me around again - when I was comparing Trump's actions to Nixon's.

Since you raised the point and without need to look it up as I am fairly well read on political history. The antebellum and Civil War era Democrats are hardly today's Democrats. As I am sure you know, when the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was signed by LBJ he said (perhaps apocryphally) "We have lost the South for a generation." Those Dems became Republican. I still find it odd that people throw out that comparison knowing how false it is.

Off topic, and now deflections for inconvenient facts.

Keep digging through Trump’s trash, looking for dirt, as pathetic as that is. And keep losing (Trump Presidency, Supreme Court ruling in his favor, on topic, try it!). The Watergate comparison is so apples and oranges (not to mention completely inaccurate parallels, even if I allowed you to admit it into evidence) as to flush you, with prejudice, now. Say hello to Stupa and the others, down there 💩

PS - clearly, you're ignoring the racist dems of the 20th century, fighting for institutionalized racism, and the dems that worshipped them (Hillary Clinton, for example). yeah, but 😄

gmase

Off topic, and now deflections for inconvenient facts.

Keep digging through Trump’s trash, looking for dirt, as pathetic as that is. And keep losing (Trump Presidency, Supreme Court ruling in his favor, on topic, try it!). The Watergate comparison is so apples and oranges (not to mention completely inaccurate parallels, even if I allowed you to admit it into evidence) as to flush you, with prejudice, now. Say hello to Stupa and the others, down there 💩

PS - clearly, you're ignoring the racist dems of the 20th century, fighting for institutionalized racism, and the dems that worshipped them (Hillary Clinton, for example). yeah, but 😄
Thanks Dick. I'll check back on November 4th as I don't want to drag the board down for you and don't need another moderator slapping me down. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.