• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Good troll, Sam. When you have no valid points to make insult my favorite baseball team. I guess there's logic there somewhere... :facepalm:

I don't live in Illinois, douche.

coincidence that he insults your team just like fish the bitch?

yeah. i dont know about that one.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Why did Joilover get the ban hammer? Every time we get a new toy to play with it gets broken. This is why we can't have nice things...

:(

Mayhem

Banned
Why did Joilover get the ban hammer? Every time we get a new toy to play with it gets broken. This is why we can't have nice things...

:(

I guess the rules is enforced after all. :D

:1orglaugh He wasn't half as bad as some of the other trolls on here. This site is so backwards anymore.

While I am no fan of the ban hammer, this guy had nothing to contribute and was just one more cock-pimple whose entire internet existence revolves around his own petulance. After 16 years of chat boards, his type has worn out its welcome with me. I don't even mind a 4 out of 5 ratio, but at some point you gotta post something worth reading.

thank god this threads almost done... id like to send it out to pasture with the best way i know how

R.I.P

While I am no fan of the ban hammer, this guy had nothing to contribute and was just one more cock-pimple whose entire internet existence revolves around his own petulance. After 16 years of chat boards, his type has worn out its welcome with me. I don't even mind a 4 out of 5 ratio, but at some point you gotta post something worth reading.

But the worm and fisher do have shit to contribute. :rofl:

xfire, your aggressive, unprovoked flaming via rep message has been reported to a moderator. This, and any other actions like this will be documented and reported.