• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The picture you've all been waiting for me to post.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I think I'm closest to her age, have a beard (or a goatee if you prefer to call it that), no glasses, and am very athletic. I'd say that makes me the winner. I am, however, only 174 cm.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I think I'm closest to her age, have a beard (or a goatee if you prefer to call it that), no glasses, and am very athletic. I'd say that makes me the winner. I am, however, only 174 cm.
No it doesn't make you the winner, cause A) since when is a goatee a beard :facepalm: and B) you're too athletic. She said she likes us chubby. :tongue:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
No it doesn't make you the winner, cause A) since when is a goatee a beard :facepalm: and B) you're too athletic. She said she likes us chubby. :tongue:

It makes me the winner because as soon as she reads the description of me, all the attributes I have will instantly become her favorites. :hatsoff:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Or how about you just come to California and hang out with me? :D

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Or how about you just come to California and hang out with me? :D
ain't nobody got money for that.

I need to pay off my debt before I can think about traveling anywhere, even though i really want to. i was thinking of uploading tons of stuff to my FO personals store after the contest and purposely marking certain videos up high, so if any of my fans with extra credits wanted to help me out they could.

I found a .zip file of pictures my friend took of me for his college photography class back in January 2011. I thought "Well, since so many on FO haven't seen me naked, and since I just hit 1,000 posts, and it's Round 3 of Miss Freeones, why not give the board a treat?"

I think Mandy Flores will be the most excited about this.

tumblr_mjrn72QW5L1rb5r2lo1_1280.jpg

if you like it, please continue to support me.

So not only are you very smart, ou also have a great body and rack :)