• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The picture you've all been waiting for me to post.

What about Hairball? Do you find him attractive? Because I don't think he's gotten laid since the mid-80's.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
STDiva and M12 can fight it out for me like Edward and Jacob. You guys can decide which of you is the sparkly, creepy "vampire" and which one is an Indian that turns into a wolf.

you're great, nice picture, would keep it as a wallpaper if only i had access to this computer :D
i was and am supporting You Miss jaana, deserved.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I always pick beards. I have a thing for chubby/fat, bearded guys. I'm not even kidding. if you've purchased any of my sex videos, you'd know. :) coughFREEONESPERSONALSSTOREDUHcouch

I shoulda kept myself a fatty in a mullah beard. I was 320 lbs and looked like Bosnian Taliban Bulldozer.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
STDiva and M12 can fight it out for me like Edward and Jacob. You guys can decide which of you is the sparkly, creepy "vampire" and which one is an Indian that turns into a wolf.

If by wolf you mean hairy, then yeah, I'm the wolf. :facepalm:

Oh and I'd win easily against STD. I just steal his glasses and turn him around a couple times. :rolleyes:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I've always loved girls that are not only curvy (which I think is a somewhat biased label in today's society, but that's another story), but are able to embrace them and accentuate them, whether it's solely by makeup, clothing, and of course, by their personality. Your candor and natural charisma are something I find very inspiring in such a world as today, and I'm a very big fan of yours. :thumbsup:

If by wolf you mean hairy, then yeah, I'm the wolf. :facepalm:

Oh and I'd win easily against STD. I just steal his glasses and turn him around a couple times. :rolleyes:

I may have -5 in the vision, but I'm +10 in charisma and melee weapons. I'll sword you ass and convince you it was for your own good. You don't want none of this, maley.

I think he just made a smart decision after realizing what a crappy job it is being a mod here. :hatsoff:

And before we need someone else playing the smart ass here. Yes, I was a mod here too for a couple of years. Yes, I got kicked, because some people were thinking I used my mod power to cheat on a Chica contest. I was using my mod powers in this contest. But not to win this contest, but to make fun of a cheating fool that took this contest too seriously.

You're the cheating fool, using your mod powers to delete a post before yours, so your post made the winning post number, your tranny cock obsessed brain though it wouldn't be noticed. When it was pointed out, you tried to slime out of it by returning the post and pretending you weren't doing it for real.

You're just the most selfish simpering cunt on the board basically, as proven by your posts lately.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I may have -5 in the vision, but I'm +10 in charisma and melee weapons. I'll sword you ass and convince you it was for your own good. You don't want none of this, maley.

I'm a lover not a fighter, STD. I think we shouldn't fight over her. She just should decide on her own, no? :)