• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official "Mob" thread.

Aww thanks Hitman, you seem like a great guy too!

Tonight's video replay is up now too:

Thank You Lelu...though no thanks are necessary my compliments are sincere as well as true in every sense of the word you are a great lady and I hope you will continue to hang out and have fun with us Thanks again for the communication and Hot videos you're amazing

-Hitman

ChristineVinson

Official Checked Star Member

Attachments

• foxes1crop.jpg
    foxes1crop.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 112

KortneyKane

Hello lovers!! How's my mob doing so far in 2011?? I've been busy but enjoying this year thoroughly, thus far. I ran errands and finished packing for Vegas today. SOOOOO excited to get there tomorrow morning! I hope to see, at least, a few of you there:) If you see me, you'd better come say hi!!! Or else;) I hope everyone has a kick ass weekend... I know I will! Xoxo

I wish nothing but the best to all the Princesses in the Miss Freeones Contest.

rose460.jpg

I would like us to move the Mob off the freeones board and onto other sites. Miss Hybrid is nice to have a section on her forums, but I think we could do more. It would be nice to have our own site, bujt for starters I'm thinkikng of a "Pathetic Mob" blog site. This would be a site where each Princess would have a page dedicated to her with links to her site and contact info if she would want. It's just an idea and would love to hear any more thoughts on how we can move this little army foward.

Lelu Love

Hey Mobsters how they hanging :D A big thanks to the ladies for the pics. Christine love you as a brunette, Lelu fantastic site you've got there. Hope everyone has a good one.

Thanks Rane!

Thank You Lelu...though no thanks are necessary my compliments are sincere as well as true in every sense of the word you are a great lady and I hope you will continue to hang out and have fun with us Thanks again for the communication and Hot videos you're amazing

-Hitman

Will do Hitman! :)

I wish nothing but the best to all the Princesses in the Miss Freeones Contest.

I would like us to move the Mob off the freeones board and onto other sites. Miss Hybrid is nice to have a section on her forums, but I think we could do more. It would be nice to have our own site, bujt for starters I'm thinkikng of a "Pathetic Mob" blog site. This would be a site where each Princess would have a page dedicated to her with links to her site and contact info if she would want. It's just an idea and would love to hear any more thoughts on how we can move this little army foward.

Yeah I think the Mob should have it's own site and I'd love to set up a page on there

Just finished getting tonight's webcam replay up:

Attachments

• lelulove-homemade-girl-prone-bone-creampie.jpg
    lelulove-homemade-girl-prone-bone-creampie.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 153

sophie dee

Ember Reigns

I know that the winners haven't been announced yet but I wanted to thank you ALL for voting for me this year for freeones. I appreciate all you mobsters voting for me and it is nice to be part of this thread. I promise I won't disappear. But for today...I have to get going...it is my BIRTHDAY!!! YAY!!! :D :D :D :D

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I know that the winners haven't been announced yet but I wanted to thank you ALL for voting for me this year for freeones. I appreciate all you mobsters voting for me and it is nice to be part of this thread. I promise I won't disappear. But for today...I have to get going...it is my BIRTHDAY!!! YAY!!! :D :D :D :D

Happy Birthday Ember, :partysml: Larss posted the info a few days ago but I nearly forgot. Enjoy the weekend. :glugglug:

Lelu Love

Happy Bday Ember!

happy birthday ember reigns.Nice to see you around sophie dee and a happy birthday to you too.
Hi jinxypie .
Lelu love i see some cream coming out of you,lovely.lol

Mr.Vern,an example of a mobster,one of my right arms and a true Cappo,allways ready to help and support our babes and with brilliant ideas.Like that blog.I believe we will not abandon this freeones thread,its our craddle,but hell yeah,its time to move on,start to walk,and that blog will be an excellent idea.
I d like to know what the ladies have to say about this too.
This will also aloud hot women that do not have a profile in freeones to join us.

The website will be step nº2 if yall agree.
But the blog,i believe that after the results from miss freeones contest come out and are discussed,should be started.So hopefully if yall agree,this month it will be born!

oh oh,Kortney kane babe,since you´re going to vegas and i can´t be there,if you ocasionally bump into tori black,could you tell her about the mob,how it works,and that the mob´s Godfather,that also happens to be a vampire,is crazy about her??
Not in a crazy mada man stalking way,just in a crazy devious kinky way.heeheh..
Now bumping into tori black would be amazing..lol
Allthough i wouldn t mind bumping into you kortney,or into christine vinson,or lelu love,or bree olson,or got gisele,os violet erotica,or spexy ashleigh,or miss hybrid,or rebekah dee,or sunny lane,...ah lets face it,i am not to picky am i?

I'm down for Blogspot whatever platform that would allow for the mob and its ladies to get the most and best exposure...and Happy Birthday Ember!! Hope everyone is having a good day

I use blogspot for my blog.( I need to update that sucker soon) And it is the most easiest to use. I log on using my Gmail Password. One idea is to have Antonio set it up and if anyone has things they would like to post. Just email Him or Larrs or even Me and we can post them. We would need to set up diferent pages, but this is something that can wait til after this weekend. I'll post some ideas to the other cappos this weekend and see what they think.

Congrats to Sophie Dee, Miss Hybrid and all of the Mob princesses who competed in Miss Freeones you are all winners in my book haven't seen the full list of winners due to the fact that I'm using my phone cause I'm away from my computer but wanted to say great job to all of our fine ladies

Lelu Love

happy birthday ember reigns.Nice to see you around sophie dee and a happy birthday to you too.
Hi jinxypie .
Lelu love i see some cream coming out of you,lovely.lol

Mr.Vern,an example of a mobster,one of my right arms and a true Cappo,allways ready to help and support our babes and with brilliant ideas.Like that blog.I believe we will not abandon this freeones thread,its our craddle,but hell yeah,its time to move on,start to walk,and that blog will be an excellent idea.
I d like to know what the ladies have to say about this too.
This will also aloud hot women that do not have a profile in freeones to join us.

The website will be step nº2 if yall agree.
But the blog,i believe that after the results from miss freeones contest come out and are discussed,should be started.So hopefully if yall agree,this month it will be born!

Thanks! ;)

I use blogspot for my blog.( I need to update that sucker soon) And it is the most easiest to use. I log on using my Gmail Password. One idea is to have Antonio set it up and if anyone has things they would like to post. Just email Him or Larrs or even Me and we can post them. We would need to set up diferent pages, but this is something that can wait til after this weekend. I'll post some ideas to the other cappos this weekend and see what they think.

I like wordpress too like the FreeOnes blog has it set up so we all have our own username and password then can log in and post our own blogs, can blogspot do that too? Seems easier maybe then emailing it especially if we have a lot of girls sending stuff in

it's an early bday gift for Sophie Dee. congratulations to her for winning Miss FreeOnes.

Yay! So a Mob member won the whole thing?! :nanner:

Here's today's vid...

*Lelu* Lazy Anal Training show, felt kind of "blah" today, Aunt Flo cumming soon... :(

Join me live and watch my free nightly webcam shows right here

Ever have one of those "blah" days? Well multiply that by 100 and you have what a woman can feel like when Aunt Flo is right around the corner :(

Getting on the show and interacting with all of you usually makes me feel better and it did today but I still just didn't have much energy.

So I'll warn you up front that this is kind of a lame show lol

I did a little anal training and left the butt plug in while I chatted some more.

In fact the webcam didn't even like the show lol because the recording messed up and didn't even save so it's mainly just a close up of my pussy the whole time like it's the one talking :)

I usually feel better the day after these days so I AM doing a show tomorrow and I'm planning on making up for today's Lelu Lazy show, it's another early one at 5PM so I can break this 5 o'clock curse...

Email me your requests (or anything else ;) to lelulovexoATgmail

I'll be doing a free live webcam show every night this week again at 8PM EST right here (the next show's theme is listed there too):

My Free Private Webcam Channel