• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official "Mob" thread.

oh and ember reigns my dear.Since you re gonna spend christmas with vicky vette,tell her,Antoniof the Mob´s Godfather wishes her all the best,a merry christmas and "Even she deserves some more love" So if she ´d like to join the mob,we´d be most pleasured.

now..don´t forget to vote for miss hybrid ,specially in best euro babe,where she is leading!
If that woman doesnt win at least a category,all hell will break loose .and I MEAN It!!!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
i am not quite accurate bout the translation to portuguese of hurtin´buckaroos,but i like hoe it sounds.
do we get college cheerleaders to cheer for the buckaroos?!!

Antonio, if you think you got the joke then you got the joke. Cheerleaders sounds like a great idea. As long as they are from 21 to 50. We don't want any legal shit going on here.

Bobjustbob

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
What????!!!
i hear syrens!
Mobsters.We have a problem. We have 3 gorgeous babes or 4 in best newcomer:
kortney kane
Spexy ashleigh
Carmen Valentina
Jinxy pie

its up to each of you to choose wich one to vote,or to vote randomly among these 4 babes,but in the last week of voting i will suggest we focus on the one with bigger chances of winning.

speaking of such,gonna vote now!

Spexy Ashleigh is alive in 4 categories. kortney kane, Carmen Valentina, and
Jinxy pie are 3 of our models to fight it out for a check. Second place just won't do. I don't like splitting our votes. As I see it they will just have to do what they have to do. They all got here to the final round and the winner will have to earn it.

Bobjustbob

nikki nova,my dear,hope you enjoyed my ultra-politcally incorrect jokes on your thread!
i got more,but i am afraid the fbi or cia gets me.
ah that the fuck,i am a vampire..only van helsing could get me and failed...
Speaking of vampires,i want to mate with kate beckinsale (selena in underworld) we´d make beautifull cute lil blood suckers

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
I did and thank you. Those were so bad! Why is it that when they are wrong they are just so much funnier?!
Oh and thank you for not coming onto my thread just to be a dick for no reason other than to be an abusive ass to someone who has never been anything but nice to him and everyone else here in the mob. That would be like me coming onto the mob thread just to insult the mob thread. SO NOT COOL! Oh and in case you aren't clear bobjustbob you are no longer welcome on my thread after that.
Completely uncalled for and unappreciated. You are basically being insulting to another freeones member and a fan for having a question and insulting me for answering it. NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nikki Nova
nikki nova,my dear,hope you enjoyed my ultra-politcally incorrect jokes on your thread!
i got more,but i am afraid the fbi or cia gets me.
ah that the fuck,i am a vampire..only van helsing could get me and failed...
Speaking of vampires,i want to mate with kate beckinsale (selena in underworld) we´d make beautifull cute lil blood suckers

I did and thank you. Those were so bad! Why is it that when they are wrong they are just so much funnier?!
Oh and thank you for not coming onto my thread just to be a dick for no reason other than to be an abusive ass to someone who has never been anything but nice to him and everyone else here in the mob. That would be like me coming onto the mob thread just to insult the mob thread. SO NOT COOL! Oh and in case you aren't clear bobjustbob you are no longer welcome on my thread after that.
Completely uncalled for and unappreciated. You are basically being insulting to another freeones member and a fan for having a question and insulting me for answering it. NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nikki Nova

I am glad you enjoyed my jokes hun!And remember the mob is also your home,and i assure noone will make you or any other mob babe feel bad here!
We had some problems in the beggining,but we solved them..and look at where it got us...ahh reminds me shania twian song "looks like we´ve made it,look how far we come my baby"..i am not into country music much,but shania twain is HOT!!!
Right mobsters and mobladies??!!
Once again Nikki,remember this is your home too,and you will forever and allways (shania again,lol) feel at home again!

P.S. just posted a new one on your thread.lol..outrageous..

NikkiNova

well I agree as far as New country. I can't stand new country music but some of the old country by Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash is just pure ,raw, soulful...magic.
Just sayin....
xoxo
Nikki Nova
PLZ Vote Nikki Nova!! http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81
miss free ones and best oscm
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/

I am glad you enjoyed my jokes hun!And remember the mob is also your home,and i assure noone will make you or any other mob babe feel bad here!
We had some problems in the beggining,but we solved them..and look at where it got us...ahh reminds me shania twian song "looks like we´ve made it,look how far we come my baby"..i am not into country music much,but Shania Twain is HOT!!!
Right mobsters and mobladies??!!
Once again Nikki,remember this is your home too,and you will forever and allways (shania again,lol) feel at home again!

P.S. just posted a new one on your thread.lol..outrageous..

well I agree as far as New country. I can't stand new country music but some of the old country by Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash is just pure ,raw, soulful...magic.
Just sayin....
xoxo
Nikki Nova
PLZ Vote Nikki Nova!! http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81
miss free ones and best oscm
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/

remember billy ray cyrus ( hot babe miley cyrus(i know some feel disturbed but miley is hot) dad ) achie brakie heart????
nobody admited listen to the song cause it was cheap and vulgar...but everybody was singing it and mumbling it...hahahah
so yes country has some good stuff...some people just have issues admiting their secret pleasures.
The thing is,i am more into Rock or gothic metal.but i can leave with country and nascar reacing...speaking of such....is ricky bobby still married to that super outrageously hot woman,leslie bibb??
damn you ricky!!!! lol

AshleysCandy

good morning mobsters.....and especially good morning to jinxypie since your up just like I am...Im guessing you slept..I didnt....oh well, just thought id congratulate all the winners and you totally deserve it!! xoxo AshleysCandy.Com

Good morning mobsters and mobettes. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. :) Anyone have any special or naughty plans??? ;)

Hi kortney kane,sweetie.my saturday nights are allways ravishing wild and naughty.
And allthough tonight is bellow 0 degrees celcius and freezing cold,here i go!
Saturday nights at home just won´t do.
besides i´ll take a bag of hot boiled water underneath my balls to keep me warm!

A real shame you´re so far away dear.

oh lelu love my dear...you could join our saturday night mayhem too..
and you are an examplem as a mob babe,that supports the other mob ladies.Thanx!

oh-oh---but maybe,just maybe i will go to Las vegas for the Adult entertainement weekend,to find out who won miss fo,and i promise not to jump into tori black if she is there and i spot her...hehe..heheh..oh dear...just in case,if you´re going kortney kane hun,take a pair of handcuffs to restrain me and save tori from my mad jumping desire lust...hehehe...jk...heheh...oh good lord.

and now..saturday night ...here i GO!!!!!