• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official "Mob" thread.

Can someone clue me in with a quick overview of what the contest is all about like what do you win and stuff?

I'm not in it but I'd love to help come of the sexy ladies in here if I can

just become your follower on twitter..will you follow me back? (my name is the same that I have here!)

hmmm do any of you beautiful ladies play call of duty blakck ops on the 360 system.
i think it would be neat if you did would love to play a round or two if you any of you did,
And my votes are in i voted for two out of three princesses ( thats what we call them right ) for miss freeones

some of my votes change daily it depends on who bribes me with sexy pics but one thing remians the same Christine Vinson always gets my vote for best adult so good luck hun

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
hmmm do any of you beautiful ladies play call of duty blakck ops on the 360 system.
i think it would be neat if you did would love to play a round or two if you any of you did,
And my votes are in i voted for two out of three princesses ( thats what we call them right ) for miss freeones

Well, I don't know if you call it "playing" COD BO... more like learning my way through not getting killed so easily. ;)

I suck at shooter games.

Bree Olson

Verified Babe
So cool thanks, I just voted in each category for the girls that I recognized most from this thread like Taylor, Bree, Kourtney and a couple others

Thanks babe!

Morning mobsters!

Everytime I come to this thread I think of The Godfather and Goodfellas...

Maybe I should do a mob themed photoset? Wearing a fedora, pinstripe "suit" and a mock tommy gun? That'd be awesome! I need to make a few calls now! LOL

Ember Reigns

Thx Master!!!!

We all hope so Ember!!!!

Don't forget about me in the best camgirl category Anotonio!!!!

to the ladies that didn´t make it to round 3.Remember...this was only the beggining.A battle in war.

Bout the mob itself,i must say that i am half pleased.We´ve got most of our ladies in round 3 at least in one category.And we have possible winners in all of them.
However it really pisses me off when i see some votes being given to non mob ladies.
is that fair to our girls?
Definetely at the end of this contest a serious meeting has to be held bout this.
I wonder how some would have felt if i voted everyday in sophie sweet and avy scott instead of voting for our ladies?!
Sure,i love those 2 and some others.But if i am in the mob and dont have votes to spare i am gonna vote for the mob babes.Besides,voting for some that can take the titles from our babes???!!!
Maybe its just me that thinks this is wrong.But we´ll get mores seriously to that at the end of the contest.
Just as an example..yall know how mad i am about tori black.Well if she was in contest but not in the mob,wouldn´t get my vote

there are 2 people i´d like to mention:
bella Bellini...you will soon become a cam model queen.

Ashley candy...don´t be sad babe.You are a gorgeous woman.And believe me,got everything it takes to become a godess.

Kortney kane and spexy ashleigh...today hot newcomers..tomorrow ,possible miss freeones.

wanda cwh and kira star...so hot you make the sun melt.

xo eve,taylor stevens,carmen valentina, and all the other mob babes...you rock,and i am proud of supporting girls like you.

Miss hybrid....i told ya so....

rebekah dee...i fell really bad you didn´t get to 3rd round,but you an amazing woman,and if it wasn´t for some vote wasting you´d make it...Love ya

Bree olson and got Gisele...will do my best that you be 1st and 2nd in miss freeones...together with miss hybrid,that would be an amazing podium.(the order i dont know.)

Christine vinson and samantha wise...long days cold nights i dont forget,and the memory remains.

Ember reigns...we failled on you.I appologize.You are a fantastic lady,but hey,not everything is lost.And we are and allways will be here for ya.

to all the mob babes...you rock!

Thx I think....lol ;)

How delectably seasoned you look.

Bobjustbob

Thx for the votes Rizzy :bowdown:

ember reigns, ashleyscandy, bree olson, nikki nova and tay stevens are all gorgeous

Lelu Love

Thanks babe!!

My pleasure KORTNEY, sorry for spelling your name wrong, one of my pet peeves when it happens to me lol

just become your follower on twitter..will you follow me back? (my name is the same that I have here!)

Yep, just followed you back Master, thanks for finding me on there!

Thanks babe!

Morning mobsters!

Maybe I should do a mob themed photoset? Wearing a fedora, pinstripe "suit" and a mock tommy gun? That'd be awesome! I need to make a few calls now! LOL

My pleasure Bree, going to vote again now...

Ember Reigns

Good morning again my fellow mobsters!!! I wanted to start your day off right this morning with a little preview of some bath time fun!!! I hope you all like it. Also, since I am in the best cam girl category, I will be doing cam shows ever day through the end of the contest... except for Christmas day of coarse because I will be with Vicky Vette for Christmas Day.... :) I hope you all have a good afternoon and please remember to vote for me for Best Cam Girl!!!

P.S. If you want to see me doing cam shows today.... Follow my twitter and I will make sure and link you to the site. I am on a site now where I can use my brand new HD Camera so you can see EVERYTHING CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!!

15.jpg

NikkiNova

by the way....
In my personal thread this marks the beginning of "bad joke Friday" as suggested by| jbs173_1972
Bad joke= a joke that is just plain stupid or it can also mean a joke that is offensive or politically incorrect and yet funny as hell. It just started. Take a stab at it. It's pretty fun.
my official thread- http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=1#post5167604

Hope everyone is havin' a fantastic day!!

xoxo
Nikki Nova
PLZ Vote Nikki Nova!! http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81
miss free ones and best oscm
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/

Attachments

• 3357_017 copy.jpg
    3357_017 copy.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 139

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I am rooting for you, Nikki :)

You're just perfection, sexy, smart, funny, all in one package

Voting for you a lot, gotta be there for my mob buddies ^^

Good morning again my fellow mobsters!!! I wanted to start your day off right this morning with a little preview of some bath time fun!!! I hope you all like it. Also, since I am in the best cam girl category, I will be doing cam shows ever day through the end of the contest... except for Christmas day of coarse because I will be with Vicky Vette for Christmas Day.... :) I hope you all have a good afternoon and please remember to vote for me for Best Cam Girl!!!

P.S. If you want to see me doing cam shows today.... Follow my twitter and I will make sure and link you to the site. I am on a site now where I can use my brand new HD Camera so you can see EVERYTHING CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!!

15.jpg

i dont have a twitter but i wanna see your show :(

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/bree-olson said:
Bree Olson[/URL][/B], post: 5203361, member: 370964"]Thanks babe!

Morning mobsters!

hahahahahha.L0o0o0o0o0o0o0ol....now Bree Olson even manage to twist my lols so i dont need to say what she does to some body parts o´mine...ahem...what? i was a contorcionist! daah!
Now,seriously,Bree Olson,my love,my lust,my eternal flame.A pathetic Mob photset would be simply............AMAZING! SUPERB! OUT OF THIS WORD!
And to know you think o poor lill me (actually i am not little,i am 1m91,dont know how it is in feet tall) just melts my heart and hardens...uh....something else a little bit bellow my belly button(and i don t mean my bladder)

Oh mobsters,one day we will have our own place at the avn awards and other world wide erotic meetings.
With Bree Olson on our side we will conquer the world,,i´d dare to say even more...Europe..mwwwwahahahahhha ( yes ,this was an evil vampire laugh with mada open wide eyes,and shining teeth )

Oh no! Guys, I'm not leading in the Best Newcomer category:(

What????!!!
i hear syrens!
Mobsters.We have a problem. We have 3 gorgeous babes or 4 in best newcomer:
kortney kane
Spexy ashleigh
Carmen Valentina
Jinxy pie

its up to each of you to choose wich one to vote,or to vote randomly among these 4 babes,but in the last week of voting i will suggest we focus on the one with bigger chances of winning.

speaking of such,gonna vote now!