• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official "Mob" thread.

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
Hi everyone! Antonio invited me to come join the mob, looks like I've got some reading to do to see what's going on in here;) But I'm happy to chat with all of you:)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the U.S Have some stuffing and cranberry sauce for me!

kirastar

Official Checked Star Member
Hello guys thank you all for nice welcome :glugglug:

Welcome Kira Star. You have my vote for tommorow

Hi Kira, welcome to the mob. Could I have a birthday to put onto the mob princess list please.

Welcome to the mob!! you're fucking hot!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

welcome to the Mob Kira Star

getting harder to vot all the time

save a vote for Miss Danni Gee

You are my favorite Kira Star!

Thanx for answering my invitation.
Mobsters can i get a huge welcome to miss Kira Star??

Welcome Gorgeous

Hi everyone! Antonio invited me to come join the mob, looks like I've got some reading to do to see what's going on in here;) But I'm happy to chat with all of you:)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the U.S Have some stuffing and cranberry sauce for me!

Welcome my sweety. You will have lots of laughs good interaction and full support.
Hope you feel at home here in the mob.
Welcome to the mob.

me likes cranberry sauce too...yummy.

HI guys Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for all of you awesome fans here on Freeones.com especially "The Mob"
xoxo

aaah..forget the turkey...carmen valentina pic is so much more yummy...besides kira star,adrienne manning,spexy ashleigh,kortney kane,bella bellini,got giselle,bree olson,miss hybrid,chistine vinson,sophie dee and so many others...ah...fuck...mr.vern is right. the mob is becoming an army...and don´t you love it????

In Portugal there is no thanx giving day,Turkey we eat it on christmas.Still from Portugal i wish all my American,Canadian,Australian and British Mobsters and Mob BAbes a very happy thanx giving day

Sometimes things happen and we only realize later.
Today someone gave me a bad rep for being in the mob.
Immediatelly mr d-jologs and Jenny Poussin gave me good reps and rep points.
This just shows that allthough sometimes some of our girls don´t post a lot on the thread,they are watching and don´t let us down.
A big thanx to mr d_jologs and a huge kiss to Jenny Poussin

kira star got me... you are unique in your beauty and bad-ass kinda look...allthough your ass is awsome...ah you know what i mean.

mobsters also dont you forget christine vinson and samantha wise that been posting and interacting on our thread all year long and not just during miss freeones,the same with got gisele.
This mob is not only about miss freeones,but all year long,any contest any website you need us . we are there.
Miss kortney kane,when is the next round of that other contest you are in,just say the word,cause we´ll make sure you will win that one.

Plus ,mobsters,i know its hard to cast votes in all mob babes,but lets purt our minds ingetting them to win or moove to the next round,in the categories they and we see fit and with a good chance.
There is only one category we are not leading. On newcomers.
But we have spexy ashleigh and kortney kane with good chances,so lers make it happen.

cheers