• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official "Mob" thread.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/sunny-lane said:
Sunny Lane[/URL][/B], post: 5106757, member: 298936"]http://missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=141

Don't forget me guys.. or have I been kicked out?

oh my hot blonde bombshell...you would never ever be kicked out...maybe licked up,,,,or kissed down..by us...but never ever kicked out.
mobsters dont forget to vote on Sunny Lane

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Hey Mobsters and Mob princesses, do You Mind if an aussie joins you guys,...even if I'm not a hot babe lol,.. just an honest perv.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Welcome mate.
We had an aussie..flying wallaby ,but he raresly drops by.
Quite a good friend.
As the Mob´s Godfather i welcome you.
Cheers

Thanks Antonio, much appreciated.....and did I hear you mention the sun going down where you are?..... lol it's just about to come up here in Oz,,so I'll have to split soon and get some sleep,,,so thanks again

Samantha Wise

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys, I will be on cam around 5pm PST tonight. Come see me. Take me
private. Tell me what you want me to do...;)
Or just come by and say hello in open chat. I love hearing from you
all. Even more, I love to see you on a cam to cam....;)
XXX Samantha
Samantha Wise Live on Cam
12904644468718.jpeg

I guess that the song that could tell the pathetic mob story so far would be.."Sweet Dreams are made of this"...marylin manson version.

Now guys ..atention please...so far we have our girls leading in all categories...and almos all well positioned.Hell...got gisele,our texan mob babe is storming the competition.
Lets give our votes at this stage to those that need it most to moove on.

the only exception is in the newcomers...where tegan brady is leading.Already invited her to join us too...waiting for an answer,but we have spexy ashleigh in second place and kortney kane and samantha wise have a chance too...so lets push this 3 hot mob babes to the crown

KortneyKane

Official Checked Star Member
who am i kidding...hell one day the pathetic mob will have its own place in the avn awards!

Kortney kane my dear...you have wehat it takes...and you can count with us mobsters all the way.Girl...you´re hot

Thank u. But unfortunately, this year, I am not nominated for any AVN awards. The list was just posted.

So... I suppose that speech will have to wait! Lol

Hey guys, I will be on cam around 5pm PST tonight. Come see me. Take me
private. Tell me what you want me to do...;)
Or just come by and say hello in open chat. I love hearing from you
all. Even more, I love to see you on a cam to cam....;)
XXX Samantha
Samantha Wise Live on Cam
12904644468718.jpeg

Samantha give a little more notice and I will be there.

Thanks for the pics you get my vote every day;)