• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official Mammary Monday thread!!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Is there still a chance for me being in the middle of a Bri-Harley-sammich? :shy:

How?
Are you going to meet them at the bus stop on your bus? :1orglaugh

Is there still a chance for me being in the middle of a Bri-Harley-sammich? :shy:

Yes. The day Guns 'n Roses announces a reunion tour with the original lineup it'll happen. :)

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Gentlemen?!? Who the fuck are you talking to? Mind you, this is Freeones. Not too many of those around here. ;)

You'd be surprised.

Ok so WTF has been going on in this thread?! I think everyone needs to calm down abit. I created it so that myself & other models could show pics of our boobs and talk about sexy things not so that we could all start having a go at eachother.
I'm not gonna get involved in the whole Maley & Harley thing. That's between them, although I can see where each of them is coming from.

Right so back to our regularly scheduled programming....here's a bonus boobie pic to get us back on track!!

0f750f2fac488335c0f32ed6cf44cfab_large.jpg

Woohoo, bonus boobies for the win.

So, to get you to post more boob pics I just have to douche it up?!? You should've said so earlier! There would be, like, 2000 Briana boob pics already! :boobies:

:troll2:

So, to get you to post more boob pics I just have to douche it up?!? You should've said so earlier! There would be, like, 2000 Briana boob pics already! :boobies:

:troll2:

Dont push too far...

Ok so WTF has been going on in this thread?! I think everyone needs to calm down abit.

I'm sure you're right, Bri. But basically, the main problem here (since I'm convinced Maleyonetwo didn't mean to offend Harley in any way) is the languague problem. Maley just translated what he wanted to ventilate from German to English, and indeed then it sounds a little (or even more then just a little) offensive. However, if you'd translate his posts back to German, they are not that offensive at all. Or at least, that's the way we would say things like these in Europe. So beside the language problem, there seems to be a cultural problem as well.

I guess Harley and Maley should get in touch by PM and work it out, because I'm sure (although he's a pervert :D) he did mean it in a nice way.

You'd be surprised.

Ok so WTF has been going on in this thread?! I think everyone needs to calm down abit. I created it so that myself & other models could show pics of our boobs and talk about sexy things not so that we could all start having a go at eachother.
I'm not gonna get involved in the whole Maley & Harley thing. That's between them, although I can see where each of them is coming from.

Right so back to our regularly scheduled programming....here's a bonus boobie pic to get us back on track!!
Seriously, you need to be at the UN.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6547335, member: 579739"]Here you go! This is to make up for Maley and me derailing the thread.
HOT! :drool1: