• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official Mammary Monday thread!!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Why am I a douchebag?! Because I'm honest and say what I think?! You don't call the guys that make the "vs" threads douchbags! They make people chose between some girls. And some guys easily chose one girl over another! Why aren't they douchbags, but I am?!

I thought we're allowed to express our opinions here?

Pff fuck you. I'm tired of this. I say it again. Harley is damn hot, but I take me some Bri over Harley anytime. :thefinger Like everyone would chose Petra over Roald or Lurky over me. :p

:iloveyou: Bri!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Why am I a douchebag?! Because I'm honest and say what I think?! You don't call the guys that make the "vs" threads douchbags! They make people chose between some girls. And some guys easily chose one girl over another! Why aren't they douchbags, but I am?!

Pff fuck you. I'm tired of this. I say it again. Harley is damn hot, but I take me some Bri over Harley anytime. :thefinger Like everyone would chose Petra over Roald or Lurky over me. :p

Stick to begging for "Feetsie" pics...:facepalm:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Just for the record:

You really wanna go there? Ok. The way I word my statements about other people is different than the way you word your statements when comparing two people. Like I said before, a simple, "Bri is the girl for me!" would have been sufficient. But no, you had to go into this whole reasoning why, saying Bri is a total goddess inside and out, saying, "You probably wouldn't even fuck me, so why you care?", and that many guys would easily choose Bri over me. That's completely unnecessary. I said nothing of the sort in my post in that thread.

What's more, this isn't a "vs" thread. This is a booby thread. Someone made a little comment along the lines of, "Oh god, what if we were forced to choose between Harley and Bri?" To which I replied that you wouldn't have to choose, you could have us both at the same time. People were cool with that. But you went and made all those comments. Not necessary.

I thought you said you were dropping this?

Oh and for the record, Petra is a woman. Roald is a man. Of course people would choose her. Plus she's our cult mother. :facepalm:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
No "Feetsie" pics for M12, huh? :1orglaugh

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
You really wanna go there? Ok. The way I word my statements about other people is different than the way you word your statements when comparing two people. Like I said before, a simple, "Bri is the girl for me!" would have been sufficient. But no, you had to go into this whole reasoning why, saying Bri is a total goddess inside and out, saying, "You probably wouldn't even fuck me, so why you care?", and that many guys would easily choose Bri over me. That's completely unnecessary. I said nothing of the sort in my post in that thread.

What's more, this isn't a "vs" thread. This is a booby thread. Someone made a little comment along the lines of, "Oh god, what if we were forced to choose between Harley and Bri?" To which I replied that you wouldn't have to choose, you could have us both at the same time. People were cool with that. But you went and made all those comments. Not necessary.

I thought you said you were dropping this?

Oh and for the record, Petra is a woman. Roald is a man. Of course people would choose her. Plus she's our cult mother. :facepalm:

1. Am I wrong when saying you wouldn't fuck me? I guess not.

2. I said many guys would choose YOU over Bri!

Okay, Bri is the girl for me. :) (Because she's a goddess. Inside and out!) :D

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6544821, member: 579739"]Nope, not at this point in time. You can have some feetsie pics though! But not in this thread, as this thread is about boobies. Unless I can find a photo that has both my feet and boobs showing next Monday.

Thanx but I'm not a Foot dude.

Thats M12's deal.

Now, if you wanna post some ass pics or fart vids....

:1orglaugh

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I never said I wouldn't fuck you.

Ok so in the midst of all this drama, I misread #2.

Good. I'm glad you like Bri.
Okay. I will stop it now. I don't want you to be upset! :) You're a nice and hot girl. You don't deserve to be annoyed by someone like me. ;)

EDIT: WAIT!!!!! Would you fuck me? :shy: :D

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Look Harley, you got the poor dude so shook, he's double posting now...:facepalm::1orglaugh

The guys who make the stupid vs threads are also douchebags (Godzilla FTW!), but they don't ask the question in front of the girls they're comparing. What you've been doing is the same as if a mother was asked to pick her favorite son, in front of her sons, and she replied that she loved the youngest because he was smarter and more personable, but the oldest was still her son so she loved him anyway. That's a douchebag thing to do. How would you feel if one of your friends told you that she would rather hang out with someone else, but she would totally hang out with you if the other guy wasn't there? You'd probably rather hear that she's busy than hear that you're playing second fiddle.

Yes, we all understand that you like one better, but there's really no need to elaborate. Otherwise someone gets offended, and we end up where we are right now.

Just let it go.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
If you bring flowers and chocolates.
Shouldn't be a problem! ;)

The guys who make the stupid vs threads are also douchebags (Godzilla FTW!), but they don't ask the question in front of the girls they're comparing. What you've been doing is the same as if a mother was asked to pick her favorite son, in front of her sons, and she replied that she loved the youngest because he was smarter and more personable, but the oldest was still her son so she loved him anyway. That's a douchebag thing to do. How would you feel if one of your friends told you that she would rather hang out with someone else, but she would totally hang out with you if the other guy wasn't there? You'd probably rather hear that she's busy than hear that you're playing second fiddle.

Yes, we all understand that you like one better, but there's really no need to elaborate. Otherwise someone gets offended, and we end up where we are right now.

Just let it go.
See? That's the way I understand it! :D :o

That's because my mom loves me more than my older brother. :D

Just kidding.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member

Just let it go.

Exactly.