• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official Mammary Monday thread!!

meth-head.jpg

Pretty much the face I'm making right now.

He looks like a young Dale from The Walking Dead.... :tongue:

Sorry Harley, but I'd easily chose Briana!

Harley, you're very sexy and have perfect titties, but Bri is simply a goddess! Inside and out!

You didn't write this... Tell me it was a mistake. :facepalm:
Harley is a very nice and sweet girl, a godess as Bri is one.
I can't believe what I just wrote. :mad:

@Harley: hey hun, don't care about this total nonsense post from Failyonetwo, I'm sure he didn't mean it in a harmful way. And forgive him, he's young, a pervert and German. he can't help it. :D ;)

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
You didn't write this... Tell me it was a mistake. :facepalm:
Harley is a very nice and sweet girl, a godess as Bri is one.
I can't believe what I just wrote. :mad:

@Harley: hey hun, don't care about this total nonsense post from Failyonetwo, I'm sure he didn't mean it in a harmful way. And forgive him, he's young, a pervert and German. he can't help it. :D ;)

I know he didn't mean it in a harmful way. I forgive him. I just don't think he understands that women are pretty competitive, just as men, and saying that he'd easily choose Bri over me is a bit offensive. It basically reads, "You are nothing compared to Bri!"

It basically reads, "You are nothing compared to Bri!"
That's exactly what it sounds like indeed, but to me you are a real competitor in the competition, and I'm sure Bri knows that as well. You have a pretty face, lovely eyes, a great body, a nice ass and the perfect tits. And now you show your great inner you as well by forgiving him as well. How much competition can you find in a woman?

I know he didn't mean it in a harmful way. I forgive him. I just don't think he understands that women are pretty competitive, just as men, and saying that he'd easily choose Bri over me is a bit offensive. It basically reads, "You are nothing compared to Bri!"

Kids these days.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Well, first I said that I wouldn't make you choose, you could have us both at once. But now that you make that comment, she's all yours. Total blow to my self esteem.
Hey I said you have PERFECT titties didn't I?

Yeah I can't help it. I'm HONEST!

I forgive him. I just don't think he understands that women are pretty competitive, just as men, and saying that he'd easily choose Bri over me is a bit offensive. It basically reads, "You are nothing compared to Bri!"
That's exactly the way I meant it!

:D Just kidding. I said you're a very sexy girl! It's just that I would easily chose Bri. You're hot and everything. You're just not MY type. I mean I would fuck you, but I'm not the guy that just fucks girls if he doesn't want more. And besides you probably wouldn't fuck me anyway so why you care... Anyway Bri is totally in my girlfriend radar. And not because she has big boobies. She's just perfect in MY eyes.

You know tastes are different. There will be many guys who will easily chose you over Bri.

Why choose one,:dunno: when you can have two? :kiss: or in this case four? :iloveyou:
I'm a one girl guy.

Briana Lee

:drool2:

Was it slightly cold in your apartment?
:D

No, I was thinking of you! ;)

We won't make you choose ;) You can have us both at the same time!

I'm down with that! Or maybe just you & me babe?!! ;)

Awesome thread, here are mine!!

d_cup.jpg

:eek:

Nice shot, Bri. :thumbsup: Just a shame it doesn't show you lovely face and cute eyes. :(

I'll try better next week then hun. I did post that pic just for you on my other thread though. :dunno:

just perfect, also nice nailpolish

You klike that colour then huh? :D

Harley, you're very sexy and have perfect titties, but Bri is simply a goddess! Inside and out!

Awww thanks baby. :kiss:

You have ass marks on your lips. :tongue:

:1orglaugh Just caus I didn't wanna sit on your lap on the way to Applebees, don't take it out on everyone else!! ;)

I think I have to log out for a while.
Not even the sight of fat, hairy men ruins it today.

I do believe we have bought the big man to his knees!! :wiggle:

:D Just kidding. I said you're a very sexy girl! It's just that I would easily chose Bri. You're hot and everything. You're just not MY type. I mean I would fuck you, but I'm not the guy that just fucks girls if he doesn't want more. And besides you probably wouldn't fuck me anyway so why you care... Anyway Bri is totally in my girlfriend radar. And not because she has big boobies. She's just perfect in MY eyes.

You know tastes are different. There will be many guys who will easily chose you over Bri.

I'm a one girl guy.

Errrr excuse me Maley but you're not upsetting Harley are you?! :nono:

Harley Spencer

I'm a one girl guy.

I know exactly what you meant. But wording it the way you did, and still are, isn't necessary. A simple, "Bri is the girl for me!" would have been sufficient. Whether or not you mean to sound offensive, it is a little offensive. A little.

I'm a one girl guy.

:douchebag:

Gentleman, gentleman... lets not argue. They're both diabolically hot, and there's plenty of them for me not to share with you. :D

Gentleman, gentleman... lets not argue. They're both diabolically hot, and there's plenty of them for me not to share with you. :D

Gentlemen?!? Who the fuck are you talking to? Mind you, this is Freeones. Not too many of those around here. ;)