• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
@D-Rock: I am supposed to be both a bride and a princess :)

And you make an exquisitely lovely one in both cases. :)

Thank you guys for all your daily votes! I would quote all of you in this post and thank you each individually, but I think that'd make for a very long post... So thank you all! Really, sincerely appreciated, I couldn't do it without you! The board is everything to me :)

As far as I'm concerned you're very welcome. It's nice to see someone who's put in so much time and effort with this board on top of the category, because let's face it... often the OCSMs here, the ones who post here year round and not just when the contest is up, are underappreciated. You're one of the most active OCSMs, and you're one of the ones who doesn't just spam pics, or post nothing but pointless drivel. You often do things like post in advice topics, and the advice you offer tends to be some of the most sound when you do so. Some of us notice and appreciate everything you do here, as well as appreciate how very fappably hot you are, and how good you are at what you do! :thumbsup:

I did it, i got one final vote in.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Today is probably the last change I will have to vote. I wish you good luck. I voted for you every day of this contest.

Thank you DRock, I really appreciate your support throughout the contest, it means a lot to me. Now we just have to wait oh, what, two weeks to find out who all the winners are? Ugh!

I did it, i got one final vote in.

Thanks Shottis. Get anything else in? ;)

And one last vote to top off the contest. Fingers crossed for you Harley, you deserve this. If there was more I could do, it would have been done (sadly there wasn't :bawling:)... Here's hoping you grab round three too! :thumbsup:

Still wish I would've remembered to go around and tape posters with my photo on them in mens bathrooms around NY. Maybe I didn't need it.

I don't think you'll need it, but I really wanted to stop by to wish you luck.

But one thing I've learned is to never take anything for granted in this contest.

I'll try to remember to stop in and say Hi once in a while too. :)

Still wish I would've remembered to go around and tape posters with my photo on them in mens bathrooms around NY. Maybe I didn't need it.

Huh... trying to picture what my reaction would be if I were in a men's room, doing my business, and you walk in with a bunch of naked pictures of yourself....

Good plan. Harley's all nice and friendly and stuff :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8614749, member: 579739"]
Thanks Shottis. Get anything else in? ;)

I wish, but he has not had anything to do for a week or two.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Huh... trying to picture what my reaction would be if I were in a men's room, doing my business, and you walk in with a bunch of naked pictures of yourself....

i, of course, would be a gentleman and ask Harley if she needed any assistance.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I don't think you'll need it, but I really wanted to stop by to wish you luck.

But one thing I've learned is to never take anything for granted in this contest.

I do hope you stop in, but I understand if not. Hope all is going well.

Good plan. Harley's all nice and friendly and stuff :)

I think you might have a very hard time figuring out what to do with your interrupted business.

I wish, but he has not had anything to do for a week or two.

A week or two?

i, of course, would be a gentleman and ask Harley if she needed any assistance.

And what kind of assistance exactly?

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8615476, member: 579739"]And what kind of assistance exactly?

i would be available for whatever kind of assistance you needed or just wanted

I'm happy to have found a new girl to follow/list and crossing my fingers for you on the contest

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8615476, member: 579739"]
A week or two?

Yes, i really can't remember the last time i jerked-off, but it's probably a week or two since the last time.

Saving up? If you are, this is the last thread I'd advise visiting....

Not really, i had family visiting from Friday to tuesday and i could not get any time alone to do it and if i don't do it regularly i lose interest.

Congrats Harley on winning most underrated:
Congrats to the winners and it was fantastic having Miss Hybrid, August Ames, Andi Land, and Mandy Flores at the party!

Once I can get to my laptop, I'll post the winners thread, but until then the results are:

Miss Hybrid - Miss FreeOnes 2014

Andi Land - Best Adult Model

Mandy Flores - Best OCSM

August Ames - Best Newcomer

Briana Lee - Best Cam Girl

Harley Spencer - Most Underrated

Julia Ann - Best MILF