• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The movie "Legion." Will It Piss Off Religious Folk?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Here's the trailer:

Too much like The Prophecy II. In fact, almost the same plot...kinda. Anyway, Paul Bettany as archangel Michael? Isn't screwing Jennifer Connelly on a regular basis enough? The point is, making God a bad guy might be poorly received amongst Christian peoples. Think the 700 Club will picket the theaters?

Here's the trailer:

Too much like The Prophecy II. In fact, almost the same plot...kinda. Anyway, Paul Bettany as archangel Michael? Isn't screwing Jennifer Connelly on a regular basis enough? The point is, making God a bad guy might be poorly received amongst Christian peoples. Think the 700 Club will picket the theaters?

Although I want to see this movie, the premise is kind of putting me off. God has to but sneeze and the entire known universe is destroyed, so how can an angel fight off the creator of existence....and WIN???? I'm sure Hollywood will find a way to have the humans prevail in a battle against God.

Normally movies about Angels, Apocalypse, End of Days etc.... are interesting to me but this movie doesn't look good at all, so I think I'll skip.

Pseidoreligios bulls.it:ak47:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
This movie will do sub par, so I will wait for it to come out on DVD 3 or 4 months later.

jasonk282

Banned
It's not a religious movie. It's a movie that happens to have characters from the Bible in it. You know like Clash of the Titans uses characters from the Greek myths.

Which they are remaking and looks pretty good from the trailer that I saw at Sherlock Holmes.

jasonk282

Banned
I saw the same trailer. Liam Neeson as Zeus? Might work...

Guess Sam Worthington is going to be pimped this year. First Avatar and now Clash of the Titans. According to Sam's wikipedia page they are making a Avatar 2

If the Hollywood directors really had any brains, they might actually make a movie that follows what the bible says. Then then they could sell tickets to the millions of Christians they are currently alienating.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Legion is just another movie made for entertainment - nothing more.

If the religious don't get pissed off, then hollywood is doing it wrong. Seriously, what's the point in going to a move that the religious would actually approve of? What would there be to see?

jasonk282

Banned
IDK if it will piss people off, but the creepy grandmother scared me at first, especially when she said she wated to eat the baby.