• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The movie "Legion." Will It Piss Off Religious Folk?

JayJohn85

Banned
Offend christians? I aint really one but man that looks pretty naff. Plus wheres Lucie he'd hardly sit back and let god wreck the little wager they got on our souls:rofl:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
It looks interesting. But yes, Fox News is going to be pissed.

It pissed me off when I saw the trailer at District 9. Then again, I'm not religious, it just looks terrible.

Guess Sam Worthington is going to be pimped this year. First Avatar and now Clash of the Titans. According to Sam's wikipedia page they are making a Avatar 2

I just read that Avatar is the 4th largest grossing film ever. Are people really getting that desperate for entertainment? I don't even want to watch it much less pay to see it.

Lust

Lost at Birth
Living pisses some religious people off.

pissing pisses some religious people off. ;)

funny thing about movies is how they will piss people off, not just religious folks either. go to imdb and read some of the dipshits that post there. jeebus you'd think the director and producer came over and ass fucked the posters dog when reading the anger they spew. settle down, its a movie, dont like it? go see something else.

of course i did feel anger when they killed old yeller, those fuckers...wait....should i have put a spoiler alert on that?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
If it pisses people off, I might go see it! If not, then I'll pass. I do hope religious nut jobs get some kind of upset over it.

hopefully, but they're always pissed off about something

jasonk282

Banned
I just read that Avatar is the 4th largest grossing film ever. Are people really getting that desperate for entertainment? I don't even want to watch it much less pay to see it.

That is how I am too, I could careless if it is the most influentual movie of the 21st century. I have zero desire to see it. There are actually IMO better movies out there for shear entertainment purposes like Sherlock Holmes for example. I could careless if it is 3D, 4D or James Cameron is blowing you while you watch it, it looks like shit to me.

While it's not exactly an original idea, it still looks good and I'd see pretty much anything with Paul Bettany in it. God often (according to Biblical mythology) acted indirectly, so I don't see this as any different than wiping out mankind with a plague or flood or whatever. As to pissing of religious people, yeah it will, but everything does. Part of being religious seems to be getting all indignant and judgmental, so I'm sure they will about this. But, who cares? It's a movie.

JayJohn85

Banned
I actually watched this 2 nights ago.....I dont think it will piss off religious folks in fact I thought it was rather pro religion in ways. I have to admit I rathered like it, It was well done for a movie that obviously didnt have a massive budget.

The grandma coming into the diner scene was funny as fuck, Then them all up on the rooftop with all the automatic rifles....Pure gold.