• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The minimum amount it would take...

shit i dunno. probably wouldn't take a whole lot. it would depend on the dude's hygiene habits and how badly i needed money though. but really it wouldn't be a big deal if you didn't want it to be, fags suck each others dicks all the time and they're pretty happy about it so it can't be too terrible. :dunno:

Hondarobot

Banned
shit i dunno. probably wouldn't take a whole lot. it would depend on the dude's hygiene habits and how badly i needed money though. but really it wouldn't be a big deal if you didn't want it to be, fags suck each others dicks all the time and they're pretty happy about it so it can't be too terrible. :dunno:

OK, you probably shouldn't use the word "fag", unless you're gay. That just seems to be the generally accepted rule.

Hondarobot

Banned
OK, I'm logging off. If anyone uses the word "fag", unless your gay, I'll attack you. It's offensive to the gay community, and a complicated subject. I don't like Star Belly Sneeches.

OK, you probably shouldn't use the word "fag", unless you're gay. That just seems to be the generally accepted rule.

cool story hansel. i'll be sure to keep that in mind when i'm around the gay men i know. :thumbsup:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Well...whatever it would cost you to put a bullet in my head, and pry open my cold, dead mouth....

.22 lr costs like 0.039 cents when you buy in bulk.
You'd have more suck-cess if you're close to rigid-mortis then you can bite it off.

(All puns were intended)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
If it's a hairy tranny midget, Anders would do it for free.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 7070903, member: 114093"]If it's a hairy tranny midget, Anders would do it for free.

:drool2:

Why the deleted post, Andrés? Did we forget the proper tag for our smiles? :sheep:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
So...it would appear that not only do I have no dignity, but I'm cheap as well.

I was told by my friend that bigger dongs should cost more to suck because it's harder to fit in the mouth. With smaller ones, it's simply peanuts. He sent me this list:

Dong size and price to suck it

Less than 1 inch = Free to suck
1- 2 inches = $10
3- 5 inches =$50
6-8 inches $200
8-10 inches $5000
11-14 inches $20,000
15-18 inches $100,000
19-20 inches $2,000,000
30+ inches Priceless :D

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
6K is mortgage money for you? What the fuck do you live in, a shoebox? How you gonna raise kids in that?! :wtf:

6K is mortgage money for you? What the fuck do you live in, a shoebox? How you gonna raise kids in that?! :wtf:

I don't have, nor want kids. Mortgages here are pretty cheap. I'm looking at a 3 bedroom house, 2 bathrooms, unfinished basement and 1 car garage for 78k. There are places for under 50k. Windsor is the most affordable place to live in Canada right now. And they're basically giving away mortgages. First time home owner + big down payment = low mortgage. I could have it paid off in 10 years and hopefully resell for double what I paid. 6-7k is probably a little high.

It depends how much money would it be because I don't know unless the price is thrown out there. Oh and it the price would depend on how long(duration, had to clear that up.)

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7072456, member: 586426"]It's killing Honda that Diva isn't responding to him! Haha!

I´m sure its killing him even more that he cant reply now that he´s gone from the board.

*innocent whistle*

It's killing Honda that Diva isn't responding to him! Haha!

I have that shithead on ignore. It took all my strength to not view his posts.

Let me guess, he said I'm gay and can't get women to talk to me. I probably actually want to suck dick for free. He killed me and I'm a loser. Was I close?

I have that shithead on ignore. It took all my strength to not view his posts.

Let me guess, he said I'm gay and can't get women to talk to me. I probably actually want to suck dick for free. He killed me and I'm a loser. Was I close?

93.2%. He didn't call you a loser. He may have thought that was implied. :ohsnap: