• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The minimum amount it would take...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
OK, I'm logging off. If anyone uses the word "fag", unless your gay, I'll attack you. It's offensive to the gay community, and a complicated subject. I don't like Star Belly Sneeches.

Kick rocks, you Pillowbiter....

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I´m sure its killing him even more that he cant reply now that he´s gone from the board.

*innocent whistle*

You mean forever and ever?! :dunno:

I have that shithead on ignore. It took all my strength to not view his posts.

Let me guess, he said I'm gay and can't get women to talk to me. I probably actually want to suck dick for free. He killed me and I'm a loser. Was I close?

Something like that. And apparently you're actually a 'closeted homosexual'. I never knew that about you.....

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I don't have, nor want kids. Mortgages here are pretty cheap. I'm looking at a 3 bedroom house, 2 bathrooms, unfinished basement and 1 car garage for 78k. There are places for under 50k. Windsor is the most affordable place to live in Canada right now. And they're basically giving away mortgages. First time home owner + big down payment = low mortgage. I could have it paid off in 10 years and hopefully resell for double what I paid. 6-7k is probably a little high.
78K? You shit me raw? That's around-about deposit on a starter house here...

You mean forever and ever?! :dunno:

Well, at least until he creates a duplicate account and starts the ball rolling again. Then maybe I'll get the chance to ban him, since Andrés took that simple joy away from me this time around, even though he'd promised. :( :crying:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Well, at least until he creates a duplicate account and starts the ball rolling again. Then maybe I'll get the chance to ban him, since Andrés took that simple joy away from me this time around, even though he'd promised. :( :crying:

Yea, but that's just how Anders seems to roll. He loves taking candy from babies, booze from alcoholics, kicking kitties....

Yea, but that's just how Anders seems to roll. He loves taking candy from babies, booze from alcoholics, kicking kitties....

I see he has learned much during his tenure at Freeones.

Briana Lee

Why else do you think I've been so bitter about not being able to do it myself?

1lg080dance1.gif
happy117.gif
dance.gif
smileycheer.gif

Why else do you think I've been so bitter about not being able to do it myself?

IDK, maybe because he followed me and Mr. Numbers and Bri around giving is shit for an entire year and you bastards kept letting him come back when everyone on the board knew he was a shit-headed, pencil-dicked sack of piss, shit and vomit that was never going to learn his lesson.

a.aaa.gif

Maggie Green

IDK, maybe because he followed me and Mr. Numbers and Bri around giving is shit for an entire year and you bastards kept letting him come back when everyone on the board knew he was a shit-headed, pencil-dicked sack of piss, shit and vomit that was never going to learn his lesson.

a.aaa.gif

Wow I wish i would have become a regular around here sooner...looks like I missed some good drama

Don't look at me! I've been advocating his banning for well over a year. My voice doesn't count for much, though.

Briana Lee

Don't look at me! I've been advocating his banning for well over a year. My voice doesn't count for much, though.

That's not what you told me....you said that you two were buddies....peas in a pod even....

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7079057, member: 586426"]That's not what you told me....you said that you two were buddies....peas in a pod even....

:ohsnap: