• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The minimum amount it would take...

...for you to suck a man's dong??

I'm going to go on a limb and say the board average is somewhere between $35-$40. Some of you would probably even dish out a few bucks to go downtown on some guy. zdenka, I'm looking at you.

For me, it would take about a years worth of mortgage payments. Let's say in the $6000-$7000 range. I'd also demand an ice cold can of Coke to wash everything down. I'd take that dude on a spiritual journey with these lips. I use chapstick year round. He'll feel the difference.

Everybody has their price.

Anybody have 6 G's?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Well...whatever it would cost you to put a bullet in my head, and pry open my cold, dead mouth....

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Umm...No. I ain't sucking a guy's dick. Keep your money in your pocket.

Hondarobot

Banned
LOL.

I'm willing to bet there's some truck stops near STD where he's known as "that guy who spends hours in the restroom, and then buys up all the Coke".

25 to life, and a 6'8", 350-pound hard ass named Cupcake wanting to make me his bitch.

Hondarobot

Banned
He's taking a long time to respond to this thread now, and he's still online. I suppose he might be occupied at the moment with T-Bone The Truckers cock in his mouth. . .

Someone buy STD a cold Coke!

Hondarobot

Banned
What a dork. I work in the sex club business, everyone in the biz knows that guys who make threads like this are dealing with personal issues.

(You're probably a closeted homosexual, but whatever works for you)

Have fun at the Adult Book Store tonight. Great thread. . .

:clap:

Shifty

O.G.
What a dork. I work in the sex club business, everyone in the biz knows that guys who make threads like this are dealing with personal issues.

(You're probably a closeted homosexual, but whatever works for you)

Have fun at the Adult Book Store tonight. Great thread. . .

Have fun in your sex club business.

Hondarobot

Banned
Poor Shifty, if you want I can send you some free passes so you only have to pay for the $10 drink past the door.

:rofl2:

The minimum amount it would take for me to suck cock?. I've never thought about any amount before as it's not my thing. Nothing wrong with it if you like it. But I prefer to have my cock sucked not to do the sucking. But in saying all of that it would probably be something like £1 million minimum before I'd consider it. Swallowing will add another £1 million to that tag! haha Yes indeed I'd definitely "consider" taking a shot in the mouth for £2 million buckaroonies (well 2 million pounds TAX FREE).

Hondarobot

Banned
LOL. This appears to be some juvenile rant on this STD guys part, and if it's meant to intimidate gay or transgender or bisexual people, it won't work.

I'm friends with gay, bisexual, and transgender people. I can hit you harder then you can hit me.