• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The male of the species is better than the female?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
^^^I guess that would have been messy huh?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
this whole thread is full of filth.All u men out there want to show that you people are superior,but i am sorry to say that you are not.There are some things which we females cannot do and then there are things which you people cannot do.And those who think that we are air heads need to see a doctor.

That's quite a ballsy second post, but welcome to the boards. :wave:

In my opinion, most of the posts in this thread are stating that men and women are equal. There are very few posts that are seriously stating that men are superior (and some of those posts seem to be driven by a bad personal experience). All of the other statements regarding men being superior to women seem to be pretty sarcastic to me.

No one can actually give a valid argument as to why one sex is better than the other. Both sexes have their strengths and both sexes have their weaknesses. Both sexes have it easier in certain aspects of life and both sexes have it harder in certain aspects of life.

I'm a man and I will never get the chance to experience what it is like to live life a woman, so I won't ever know what difficulties and hardships that females face. At the same time, the same thing goes for women. They will never know what difficulties and hardships that men have to go through during their lifetime.

This is one of those debates that will go on until the end of eternity. In my opinion, men and women should just call a truce on this one.

Instead of this :fight:, let's try this :lovecoupl

Aww, now wasn't that nice?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
this whole thread is full of filth.All u men out there want to show that you people are superior,but i am sorry to say that you are not.There are some things which we females cannot do and then there are things which you people cannot do.And those who think that we are air heads need to see a doctor.

Maybe you need to read through the thread before you jump to such conclutions! At least 4 of us, if not more, have already stated similar points to your post. Chill out!

I always spell nothing nutin & thinking thinkin ummm k cock

I've stayed out of this until now...I guess the only thing I have to say is that with this blatant sexism and attacks directed toward other members (see above), I think caddafy should be banned...I can't believe he has amassed so many posts without getting banned before...his posting of this thread and his reason for it is just trash:ban:

I've stayed out of this until now...I guess the only thing I have to say is that with this blatant sexism and attacks directed toward other members (see above), I think caddafy should be banned...I can't believe he has amassed so many posts without getting banned before...his posting of this thread and his reason for it is just trash:ban:

He's not on the list, this time. :dunno:

53pgbki.jpg

:)
I said I didn't really know. Twice. You must have missed that disclaimer. :dunno:
I think of him as a composer. If I was a musician I would probably know better.

http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=1519934&postcount=10

Well at least you learned something new.

He was a composer, and a pianist. You were right either way. No worries about it.

Being a musician has its benefits. Classical music theory is very interesting. You tend to appreciate the music much more if you know the reason behind it all. Also, it's much more appealing when you are a musician yourself.

Well at least you learned something new.

He was a composer, and a pianist. You were right either way. No worries about it.

Being a musician has its benefits. Classical music theory is very interesting. You tend to appreciate the music much more if you know the reason behind it all. Also, it's much more appealing when you are a musician yourself.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love the dual discussions going on here.
One is a pretty blantantly sexist discussion, and the other is regarding a very famous classical composer (and pianist).
At least one of them isn't offensive.

I think one discussion is just too silly to get worked up over and so far no one is flaming Beethoven so he can stay too. :)

Beethoven playing his piano
6421r1j.jpg

Who needs a relationship anyway, whores are cheaper and they dont do moaning and theres no kids getting in the way.

Am not gonna smile as my freedom fades away again.!

I think lemmy(motorhead) as the right idea about living life.

The male of the species is better than the female?[QUOTE=raBies; Yes

It's true. Don't let the others bring you down

That's quite a ballsy second post, but welcome to the boards. :wave:

In my opinion, most of the posts in this thread are stating that men and women are equal. There are very few posts that are seriously stating that men are superior (and some of those posts seem to be driven by a bad personal experience). All of the other statements regarding men being superior to women seem to be pretty sarcastic to me.

some people say they read a thread, but in fact only read the title. :rolleyes:

:rofl: you think he should be banned? one month youve been here. :1orglaugh

merge please. :)

Women have for a long time been unable to get proper education and acceptance within many fields. It's only natural that fewer women would show up on such lists if less women have been given the chance to do something that could put them there. I suppose you have a point when it comes to physical activities, but then again, women have been responsible for other things instead. I'd argue that the role of raising children is more important than dragging blocks of stone around.

I can't see why this thread has continued after this (the second) post. There is really not much more to be said...