• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The male of the species is better than the female?

"Behind every great man, there is a great woman.":)

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Damn this is very interesting read!

BOTH men and women have their strong points and also BOTH men and women have their downfalls! I'll just leave it at that!

One of the classics and informative too,bet many here didn't know that in case of nuclear attack if you just drop and pull your coat over your head you will be fine ..........:rolleyes:

I believe the comic section of the Sunday paper works too!

I'm out of here. I know what's coming.

6cndeah.jpg

I believe it is a reference to the common proverb where an arbitrary amount of fertilizer and an implement for moving air unites.

member006

Closed Account
I believe the comic section of the Sunday paper works too!

I'm out of here. I know what's coming.

6cndeah.jpg

Why would you think that AFA? This?

Most women are airheads theres nutin going on in there heads accept for thinkin about makeup,airspay, finding a male partner, dating, nest building, having a baby frilly curtains, celebrity Magazines, Gossip.

But lets not forget men they are good for a couple of things
Cooking & making love

Oh yeah & if ya did,nt already know, love is a miserable lie!

Sounds like somebody got their toes stepped on and are trying to blame all of the gender for one woman's short comings. :dunno: I myself don't take offense at all. Shows a rather shallow thinker that's all. I mean my ex was a real piece of work, but I never tried to put all men to be like him. Stereotyping doesn't fly with me on any level. I know who I am, what I am capable of and that my value is much more than babies, housework, sex and primping. In fact those are only additional things I do well that my counterpart can't.

Remember my old sig quote? Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, only backwards and in high heels. :glugglug:

BTW: http://teacher.scholastic.com/activities/women/notable.htm
http://www.lkwdpl.org/WIHOHIO/figures.htm

LL

I think that idea to find out who is better or more clever - man or woman is even worse than attempts to find out who is better black or white people.
its fucked up from both ways, when males blame females of being for kitchen&fucking, and when female feminists are talking their shit too.

dick van cock

Closed Account
1 Corinthians 14:

14:34 the women should be silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak. Rather, let them be in submission, as in fact the law says. 14:35 If they want to find out about something, they should ask their husbands at home.

:rolleyes: :throwup: