• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lungzyn

Die For Me
I hope he isnt gone for good, that thread is the best soap opera I know
So many laughs, so many threats of violence, so many excuses.
So many memories...

Lungzyn

Die For Me
He seemed to be so close to getting actual decent quality pics.
Finally got around to getting hold of a good camera and all that junk.
Jet is tuff, I'm sure he didnt mind all the insults. He could beat up everyone on this site anyway :rolleyes:

Oh he's hands down the toughest guy on the site. I noticed something though, as I was showing my friend how umm... smart (?) Jet is. The first few posts with inserted pictures were decent in quality! Then by about page 3, the pictures turned horrible in quality! What's that all about? Why didn't the girl use the first camera the whole time?:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Maybe he's addicted to failure...
Thats why he kept on uploading so many low quality images, and now that he can post good ones, he got scared and ran off.

On the other hand, I am addicted to winning.

Thread should of been closed long time ago when I won it

Re: WHat

Hi there what is all this about I am lost!!! confusee and finding cyber space odd!!

Cyberspace will date you and fuck you up the ass!!!

:jump:

And when it does LurkingDirk will be hiding in the shadow masturbating to it all! I will be holding the fucking video camera and it will go up on buttfucktube!

The cyberspace will dump you for the next hot FO user!

And before you know it that confusion feeling you are having right now will begin to feel just like the comforts of home. :hatsoff:

At least I said cyberspace will date before it wants to have sex in the butt! You know, like the old days where daters had couth and courtesy. :hatsoff:

You remember those days Lurking? When we would go out lurking together and it was on the third lurk before you bent over in front of that stranger's house in their driveway and you made noises like a howling squirrel when I took you hard in the moonlight??? Yeah! Those were the days!