• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Using one from gamefaqs
Some parts seem like they would be really annoying without it

With its help though, I can win. Similar to this thread

Yeah. I usually get them for games like this so I can try and do everything I can in the game. Also, this Final Fantasy has I think it is 4 chests you shouldn't open up in the beginning of the game until towards the end so you can collect this powerful weapon or whatever.

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Yeah, the Zodiac Spear :cool:
Pretty sure I havent opened any of the chests

Theres another way where you can get as many of them as you want actually, the only problem is you have a 1/10000 chance of getting it each time.
Some guy on youtube had six of them. His game clock was at 660 hours :rolleyes:

Wow. That's a lot of hours to put in that game.

I am slightly, very slightly, interested in Final Fantasy XIII.

It will be on the Xbox 360 if you have that. And yes, you continue on winning Final Fantasy XII ^_^

Lungzyn

Die For Me
There is an optional boss with 50 million hp
I guess I will try it eventually, but its supposed to take 3+ hours usually :dunno:

Wow. That's a long time.

There was some insane boss in Final Fantasy X-International that is supposed to be extremely hard.

Do you have a 360?

The good thing about that boss is that you can run out and save/heal, then run back in and he won't have healed from when you left. So THAT helps, but yeah if you don't go in with finished license boards for each character and a party of all LV 99 characters, you're fucked. Good luck. I almost broke my control in half beating that fucker. (In reference to the FFXII optional boss)

Last edited:

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Nope
Got none of the latest systems :o

Luckily that is a requirement to winning this thread :cool:

^My levels are like 42-43, one is 54.
Far away from Yiazmat still

I found the game for 11 dollars. I might pick it up and give it another try...

I rock my PS2, Xbox, GameCube, Xbox 360 and laptop :D

A lotta hours :eek:
Do you like Frans voice? I do
Some people think she is annoying, I know

Lol, yeah I just fininshed completing the bestiary. As in 100% finished the beastiary. Yeah, Fran's voice is fine, so is she! LOL. Who says Fran's voice is annoying?? I guess I don't see it....

I like how folks say a character is annoying or their voice. I had that happen when I would tell people I like Rikku.