• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

the landing strip pussy hair?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Here's my current strip. You guys like?

6f4eb09cde91a8ec49e1270d4b46eb7b_large.jpg

^that's perfect...i like landing strips, but so long as it's trimmed close or shaved up top and inside the legs are shaved i'm happy, i'm don't want to bring my hedge trimmers to find the clit ;):D

DR. B

Closed Account
Here's my current strip. You guys like?

6f4eb09cde91a8ec49e1270d4b46eb7b_large.jpg

GOD DAMN!!! My tongue needs to come in for a landing, Cessna two zero eight caravan, position at two-thousand eight-hundred, request arrival on BL runway

getsmiley.php

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
How do you guys feel about eating a girl out with a landing strip or trimmed pubes? I was thinking it was nicer to lick a bald hoo-ha because it's smoother, but I would be interested in hearing what all you guys have to say about it.

A rain forest? No, while I can look at pictures and sometimes find the ultra hairy look kind of erotic in a fetish sense, it's not my thing if it's in real life. But as opposed to a bald pussy, I much prefer a trimmed triangle muff - that's actually my favorite look. My experience with some girls who shave is that they sometimes develop razor burns or red bumps after shaving. And that truly & completely grosses me out more than even a Sasquatch bush. As we were getting to know each other and still trying to impress each other (damn, I'm so glad we're done with that!), my girl tried to do the shaved/bald thing, I guess cause she thought that's what guys are into and what we expect to see. But she has sensitive skin and she wound up kind of turning me off. So in cases where the girl breaks out or whatever, the baldy is not my thing. What I like is just a neatly trimmed muff. Simple, pretty and fairly natural. I'm not really into the landing strips or the "Hitler mustaches" either. With the "Hitler mustaches", that sideways tuft of hair makes me laugh - I can't help it... it's funny to me. And just like guys, girls usually don't like it too much when you laugh after they've pulled their pants down. :facepalm:

Personally, I don't like licking hairy balls.

What a coincidence, me either! Course, I doubt that I'd like shaved ones either. :eeew:

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
What a coincidence, me either! Course, I doubt that I'd like shaved ones either. :eeew:[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you want to try - I shave mine all the time. :suspicious: