• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

the landing strip pussy hair?

Personally I don't like the shaven look. It's a bit of a turn off so it is. There has to be hair down there. Even if it's just a hint of hair or more than a hint of it. A pussy with hair wins my vote everytime over one without it. It's definitely sexier.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Personally I don't like the shaven look. It's a bit of a turn off so it is. There has to be hair down there. Even if it's just a hint of hair or more than a hint of it. A pussy with hair wins my vote everytime over one without it. It's definitely sexier.
Fucking A! 80's Bush Forever!

A little bit of hair, like a landing strip, is nice. Completely shaven is a little too bare. That said, bare is better than too hairy.

Landing strips are nice,
right now I am all about feeling the fuzz
in the palm of my hand.

However, never underestimate the
sweaty bald kitty.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Maybe the next time I shave, I'll make it a landing strip. I've never tried one before. Well I sort of did once, but as soon as I made the strip, I shaved it right off because I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

How do you guys feel about eating a girl out with a landing strip or trimmed pubes? I was thinking it was nicer to lick a bald hoo-ha because it's smoother, but I would be interested in hearing what all you guys have to say about it. Personally, I don't like licking hairy balls.

Maybe the next time I shave, I'll make it a landing strip. I've never tried one before. Well I sort of did once, but as soon as I made the strip, I shaved it right off because I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

How do you guys feel about eating a girl out with a landing strip or trimmed pubes? I was thinking it was nicer to lick a bald hoo-ha because it's smoother, but I would be interested in hearing what all you guys have to say about it. Personally, I don't like licking hairy balls.

I'll bald, trimmed, or styled just as long as a little bit of grooming is involved.