• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The "I'm Bored" Thread

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
I'm sorry, but Janine didn't allow me to come to you until I didn't cum on her face and ass 100 times. After I did that I was too tired, but after all it was not a boring night :glugglug:

It's Monday! The Most Boring Day of the Week! I'm already so bored that I want to start banging my head on my desk.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Keep on banging, as consciousness goes, so goes boredom, hand in hand ^^

War Journal - Day 8
The men and women of the Freeones bored have fought hard in the battle against boredom. Unfortunately, there have been many casualites due to excessive masturbation and banning from the forums. Those of us who are left are tired and weak; many suffer from starvation (of excitement). I don't know how much longer we can hold out in this God forsaken thread. I just pray that someday... someday this war will be over and my beloved will be in my hand once more.

- Lt. PretoDragao
101st Anti-Boredom Brigade

War Journal - Day 12
Last night we were ambushed by a myriad of monday-night boredom. The assault reduced our numbers to almost nothing. I'm certain now that this thread won't survive the night unless head-quarters sends us some immediate excitement. As I sit waiting in this forum, I am already beginning to feel drowsy and I am afraid that I will not be able to hold on to consciousness much longer. If you are reading this, chances are that we have already died (of boredom). However, do not let us die in vain! Keep alive the American way of peace, prosperity, and EXCITEMENT!!!

Lt. PretoDragao
101st Anit-Boredom Brigade