• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The greatest lie ever told in human history:

America for Americans (The Monroe Doctrine), the U.S. promotes democracy and freedom in the world, at latin America!! hehehe!!

Everyone knows that this is a big lie!
The South Americans know very well how America treats her "allies."
Away from the U.S., away from wars, far from shedding blood for money!!!

And you think this is the greatest lie in the history of humans? So your or anyone else's government has never lied? Now that would be the biggest lie in human history, even more than religious people saying they are direct lines to God

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
9/11

...Yeah, I went there.

I guess it depends on who you ask. To some, religion is probably pretty high up there. For me, however, it was some girl telling me that the baby was mine. Lying bitch, I could blew that money at the strip club instead of on that DNA test. :mad:

hk727

Banned
"I'm not a crook." - Nixon

What about Columbus "discovering" the new world even though there were millions of people already there. Hell he wasn't even the first European to get there. For that matter there is evidence of limited trade between Africa and South America a hundred years before his voyage.

"God loves you"
"hard works pays off"
"Till death do us part"

Man, there's about a billion of them. Mostly everything that anyone tells you is a lie.

America stands for freedom? yeah, it's BS. But I doubt that it holds much water in the weight of the entire human history of lying.

Besides, most people don't really believe it anyway.

What about Columbus "discovering" the new world even though there were millions of people already there. Hell he wasn't even the first European to get there. For that matter there is evidence of limited trade between Africa and South America a hundred years before his voyage.

and also Vikings went to Terranova some hundreds years before Colombo (I write it i this way since I'm Italian! eheh). I went to Oslo some years ago and I saw some of those ship they used to went to the so called "new world"!