• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The greatest lie ever told in human history:

well, clearly you are here to argue one way or the other if you're going to call me close minded without without offering so much of a shred of evidence to counter the article I posted, and prove ANY of Christianitys claims related to history, archeology or the origins of our universe.

why not pick on all three religions that use the hebrew bible for their creation story. You got one right but there are two more........
It does make you seem a little ignorent

"True knowledge and meaning is with us, not them."

Now, apply that to religion, political ideology, nationalism and whatever else allows people to pigeon hole themselves into thinking their allegiance with that one particular group over all the others will garner them said 'truths' in the end.

^^^ Listening to that POS talk STILL gets me seeing red :mad:

I'm not gonna say any more right now...............

The guy sure sold us some whoppers....

other great lie: "The Wright brothers invented the first airplane"

the thuth: the wright brothers invented the first fake airplane catapulted, thrown, tossed, but never flying. In what would have flown on their farm in 1903, witnessed by their own employees who would certainly be all fired or worse.

America for Americans (The Monroe Doctrine), the U.S. promotes democracy and freedom in the world, at latin america!! hehehe!!
Everyone knows that this is a big lie!
The South Americans know very well how America treats her "allies."
Away from the U.S., away from wars, far from shedding blood for money!!!
I would say that would be one of the biggest lies in the Americas over the last two (2) centuries. However, I think the European Imperialists have some that best those, handily.

I also think native Americans in the US might have a bit more of a complaint too. After all, the Monroe Doctrine doesn't always work against the Americas, just sometimes. What the US did to native Americans, lie after lie, is a bit more absolute.

Now that's just looking at the Americas. I won't even get started on other parts of the world. As much as the US' self-infighting and free media allows many other nations to point fingers at the US, what scares me more are the number of countries funding and even directly controlling their own media that doesn't.

As I always say, no French national should ever criticize the US on Vietnam. I'll take criticism from others, but not the French.

deemented

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
"George Bush becoming president"

I would adjust this to George Bush WON the election to become president

"George Bush becoming president"
I would adjust this to George Bush WON the election to become president
Clinton only took 44% in 1992, far more of the population voted against him. We could argue these things and all sorts of subjective viewpoints all day.

Clinton only took 44% in 1992, far more of the population voted against him. We could argue these things and all sorts of subjective viewpoints all day.
Then USA gotta change their voting system. 56% voted for the Republican but still the democrats won.
Something is wrong about this... :confused:

roronoa3000

Banned
Ricky Martin pretending he was heterosexual.

634096267057593150-RickyMartin.jpg

seriously, was a spanish gangster or mexi drug carteli flying french bitches to the Deep Horizon, or just WTF happened? I saw the heli pad. So, heli pads are the new fire-proof tow-rope oh sweet Jesus...