• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Freeones Party

Of course we've thought about it, Georges. That's why, unfortunately, not everyone would be able to come, but that's also why the earlier people plan for it, the better they can budget for it and save money for the trip, maybe set up their time off from work, etc. As to getting tickets, all you have to do is order them online...

It'd be fun for people who could make it there, don't you think?! :nanner:

georges

Staff member
Nightfly said:
Of course we've thought about it, Georges. That's why, unfortunately, not everyone would be able to come, but that's also why the earlier people plan for it, the better they can budget for it and save money for the trip, maybe set up their time off from work, etc. As to getting tickets, all you have to do is order them online...

It'd be fun for people who could make it there, don't you think?! :nanner:
Would be fun but all depends of the schedule of the persons, it is the schedule that dictates you what to do and not the opposite as far as I know.You also have daily expenses (here in Europe with taht fucking € all went goddamnit expensive even gas price is growing like hell) that must be taken also in consideration.

let's not forget:
Most likely to be the wallflower sitting in the corner all by himself- which would be me, which is why i dont party.

Originally Posted by Nightfly
A bunch of us here have been talking about doing that, JJZangel. I'm trying to make some plans to go to AVN next year, and of course it's a long way off from now, but I'd like to see something like that happen if it's planned well and people start thinking about it now, budgeting for it, etc. It'd be a LOAD of fun!!!

Did you think about the cost of coming to avn for people who live overseas? And how would they get tickets? It isn't easy as it seems to be. Also bare in mind that not all people have the same schedule, not to mention about holidays dates which are not the same according to countries too many factors to take in consideration. Before making big plans, it is better to be down to earth and see how the situation will turn out on the short term.
Just my

when we all go to vegas for avn we have 7 people come from overseas...they are comming from all over. one from Serbia 4 from the uk and two from germany. it does cost more and they can get tickets.. to get trade passes all you have to do is make a web site and keep it up for awhile. anyway if you plan it for the avn time i just might be there....

In-4-mant said:
let's not forget:
Most likely to be the wallflower sitting in the corner all by himself- which would be me, which is why i dont party.
haha, it's ok, I'd prolly be quite quiet for most of the night, at least the beginning. Beleive it or not, I'm actually really shy. Although Summer, 001 and UJ would make sure I had a good time I'm sure, right guys? ....guys? lol

Most likely to make an appearance then leave- J.T.S.
Most likely to bring his/her own beverage- J.T.S.
Least likely to fool around with anyone- J.T.S.

i recommend 2 parties double the fun, double the insanity...one in europe, one in north america, but i don't know enough about most of you to fill out the list but put me down as DJ... wicka wicka..know what I'm sayyyyiiinnnn' (i lil canadian humor for the trailer park boys), and probably flirt with a few drinks in me :p

Brino

Banned
XanderJack said:
Mostly likely to come to the party already wasted, piss on the floor and then pass out...XanderJack.

That's why your the last one to leave. :thumbsup:

Union Jax said:
lmao...your not shy!

I`m the shy one around these parts :D

welshchick said:
I am too shy!!!

bigdan1110 said:
I'm kind of shy too... ;)

I suspect were all kinda shy after all we are having a party on a message board. :D

RKO!!!05

Banned
I think you will find I'm the most shy person on this board,lol. :D ;)

Course we would look after you 'Chick! I am sure Summer will make it to my neck of the woods when you are in my town next xmas. Then all we gotta do is work out how to get Jax down this way without his wife knowing :D

Phil77

Banned
Why is it people say I will be the first to start an argument, I wiould just be there to have a good time?

Phil77 said:
Why is it people say I will be the first to start an argument, I wiould just be there to have a good time?

People are saying that Brino would be the dancing king and he said himself that he can't dance ! My point is that, just because are saying that, does'nt mean that its really true !