• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Freeones Party

Sutty

Banned
Cheeky Monkey said:
Another thing, who would be the most likely to spike the drinks? :rolleyes:

That would be me. I'm always playing practical jokes on people.

I ordered a 5am wake up call for my mates next door in our hotel while we were in Amsterdam at the weekend. We arrived back at the hotel around 3.30am and went straight to bed, so they were woken up about an hour later.

They weren't happy :rofl:

RKO!!!05

Banned
I reckon if this thread is called the Freeones Party, instead of everyone saying who they think would do what in the party, let's make this an actual party thread. :)

Summer

Banned
Leave while you can before they sap your energy.......i cant be saved................get.....to......the....chopper

The Bouncer-bigdan1110
Most likely to get there first-Freeones
Most likely to get thrown out-that fur guy
Biggest flirt-foxy,no doubt in my mind
Most likely to start an argument-001 & Summer over welshchick
Most likely to be sick-RKO!!!05
Dancing King/Queen-jenniejbg/brino
The Joker-tunsty
First to leave-Goblin
Last to leave-me,unless the whisky runs out early.
:hatsoff:

RKO!!!05

Banned
I just gotta accept it lol, I guess I will be the one to feel sick. . . . . . . and the only thing or things that will make me feel sick is drinking too much, Goblin going on and on and on and on or someone doing something that's beyond disgusting. :rofl:

Hell i just want to meet everyone!!! I say make this "Party" a reality!!!!! I realize some ppl live overseas, but damn id love to meet all you pervs!!!! (Ok ....most of you...LOL)

alot of the members from clubjenna meet up once a year in vegas for avn.. it's great we always have a good time. i have been 3 times and each year our grope gets bigger and bigger. the first year things didn't turn out they way we wanted so only 4 of us made it out to vegas. then in 2004 we had about 12 and this year over 20. so i hope that when and if the freeones party happens alot of you can make it out...

A bunch of us here have been talking about doing that, JJZangel. I'm trying to make some plans to go to AVN next year, and of course it's a long way off from now, but I'd like to see something like that happen if it's planned well and people start thinking about it now, budgeting for it, etc. It'd be a LOAD of fun!!! :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner:

Brino

Banned
Sutty said:
Dancing King/Queen - Brino

RKO!!!05 said:
Dancing King/Queen - Jenniegbg (Queen)/ Brino (King)

fcklol said:
Dancing King/Queen-jenniejbg/brino

Why does everybody think I'll be the dancing king? What have I ever done to make you guys think that? Seriously, I'm not that good a dancer.
:coolman:

Although I must say that I don't mind being paired with Jenniegbg! ;)

The Bouncer - thfcmad or Qball
Most likely to get there first - Freeones, Marie, or Zoechs followed closely by Nightfly and 001
Most likely to get thrown out - Me and Georges if we start arguing about politics :D
Biggest flirt - bigdan and Union Jax with Foxy/Summer and 001 with Welshchick
Most likely to start an argument - Phil77
Most likely to be sick - RKO!!!05, Sorry m8 :rofl:
Dancing King/Queen - Jenniegbg and Superfly or Superfly2
The Joker - Hero2 and Tunsty
First to leave - Goblin
Last to leave - XanderJack
DJ - jod0565

georges

Staff member
Nightfly said:
A bunch of us here have been talking about doing that, JJZangel. I'm trying to make some plans to go to AVN next year, and of course it's a long way off from now, but I'd like to see something like that happen if it's planned well and people start thinking about it now, budgeting for it, etc. It'd be a LOAD of fun!!! :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner:
Did you think about the cost of coming to avn for people who live overseas? And how would they get tickets? It isn't easy as it seems to be. Also bare in mind that not all people have the same schedule, not to mention about holidays dates which are not the same according to countries too many factors to take in consideration. Before making big plans, it is better to be down to earth and see how the situation will turn out on the short term.
Just my :2 cents: