• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The FreeOnes Adam appreciation thread

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
How in the hell has this thread made it 3 pages?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Petra, we kind of love you too. Do you want us to bring back your appreciation thread? Find us a shovel.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Petra, we kind of love you too. Do you want us to bring back your appreciation thread? Find us a shovel.

No, it's ok. I'll just go sulk while going on another vacation.

There was a lame attempt at a Petra appreciation thread yesterday but it was more like a backhanded appreciation thread.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 10177715, member: 114093"]How in the hell has this thread made it 3 pages?

And if I have to do it alone, I'll make it go to ten pages, minimum

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
No, it's ok. I'll just go sulk while going on another vacation.

Must be nice. Two weeks under the boss' desk, three weeks paid vacation. You fucking go, girl. :)

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Adam spells “fun” as “ phun” which is unusual.

Old hacker speak that I haven't shaken yet, even though hacking isn't what it used to be. I miss those wild wild win98 days. I've gone clean. Except to hack nudes from Petra's cloud. I have my needs.

georges

Staff member
Old hacker speak that I haven't shaken yet, even though hacking isn't what it used to be. I miss those wild wild win98 days. I've gone clean. Except to hack nudes from Petra's cloud. I have my needs.

Windows 10 and 8 are a completely different from 7, XP and Vista. Even Windows 2000 Pro NT service pack 4, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Server 2003 were quite hackable if not updated regularly as well as if the firewalling, internet configuration and security settings weren't done properly . I can remember that from the projects and the commercial deals I worked on with some important customers. I stick to Windows7 which is very reliable and ergonomic.

Last edited:

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Windows 10 and 8 are a completely different from 7, XP and Vista. Even Windows 2000 Pro NT service pack 4, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Server 2003 were quite hackable if not updated regularly as well as if the firewalling, internet configuration and security settings weren't done properly . I can remember that from the projects and the commercial deals I worked on with some important customers. I stick to Windows7 which is very reliable and ergonomic.

Yeah, I came from the sub7, ping-o-death days. Those days are long gone.

georges

Staff member
Yeah, I came from the sub7, ping-o-death days. Those days are long gone.

Yes so very true, I also remember the days the adsl, then vdsl and then broadband and then a,b,g and later n wi fi networks, those were the days. Now it is more about WAN, virtualization and cloud.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Adam is good, even though he always forgets to bring his Illuminati ID card to the secret meetings, Hot Mega and lurkingdirk always fight over whether or not to let him in.

Let me take a minute to insert a few nice words for a brother who chose to take a sabbatical, however long it will be.