• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The FreeOnes Adam appreciation thread

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Adam is good, even though he always forgets to bring his Illuminati ID card to the secret meetings, Hot Mega and lurkingdirk always fight over whether or not to let him in.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
but lets not digress from the subject. FREEONES ADAM come here and explain yourself!!!

You know he doesn't have to explain shit. Right? That we're all here on sufferance. Right?
So quit being a snitch, man up and stop flinging poo around. That way we can all get back to shitposting and looking at the occasional boobie and ass pic.

:1orglaugh

Harrumph!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
One of them times Adam traveled to Las Vegas, he was supposed to call me and we were gonna get some white Russians and meet hookers and do some intramural pudding wrasslin' but he bailed. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Low energy.

You still owe me. I've been back at least 3 times since then. Next time, you better show up. ;)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
So Adam gets an appreciation thread and all I get is an addition to my title? Fuck this shit.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
So Adam gets an appreciation thread and all I get is an addition to my title? Fuck this shit.

Right, because being worshipped by all our members isn't enough. I'm not a goddess like some of us.

Of course, if you ever got out from under certain people's desks.....

Last edited:
this is not about you and me anymore. this is about freeones adam

It was never about you. It's always been about Adam.

I'm sure if you demand loudly enough, someone will make a Petra appreciation thread. And someone will also start a book on the side to see who can piss you off and get a ban first.

How about your multiple accounts? Enjoy your vacation! :wave:

Yes I will. but you still did not answer my question. How come you did not ban strict machine sooner? especially when his attacks were so blatant.

Freeones admins needs to be more prompt in addressing user concerns. You have delegated moderating the board to freeones adam but who is monitoring him?

How about your multiple accounts? Enjoy your vacation! :wave:

I am calling for a ban on freeones adam as a moderator. he has failed his duties to moderate this board in an impartial manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Wow, someone must have forgotten their crazy pills. Better check my front stoop for animal parts.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Adam, you are a Goddess. Cave in and show us your boobies.