• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The final results for Miss FreeOnes 2012 are in! Check inside!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
The winners of the 2012 edition of Miss FreeOnes have officially been announced at Exxxotica Miami over the weekend! If you're always the last one to know the results, you can go to Miss.FreeOnes.com to find out the results for all of the categories right now! I can tell you that the winner of Miss FreeOnes took home a whopping $13,000 this year thanks to your FreeOnes point donations!

A big thank you to all 300+ of our lovely contestants who signed up this year, and a huge congrats to the 2012 Miss FreeOnes winner as well as all the ladies who made it to the top 15 of their rounds! Since active members got a pretty big vote weight, you had to do a lot of work to make sure that people were voting for you!

We also have a thank you to all the FreeOnes members, visitors, lurkers, and those that actually came out to Miami for both the awards and party for making the 2012 edition of Miss FreeOnes bigger and better!

And only because Roald is twisting my arm....we're looking forward to next year! :cthulhu:

Oh yea, and stay tuned for pictures and video from both Exxxotica and the party at The Mansion!

Check the 2012 Miss FreeOnes Results

Miss FreeOnes 2012 Sponsors:

Last edited:
Congratulations to the winners :party:
I'm really happy about most of them.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
And now the Pink exodus begins.....:facepalm:

I'm not a big fan of Vicky Vette but still, I'm quite happy for her victory, quite happy that this time, victory goes to someone who actually cares about freeones and its members.
A bit disapointed Sabrina Deep didn't won any categories but,n honestlhy, I had little hopes...
Great that Miss Hybrid won both Best Euro and Best OCSM !
I wouldn't have thought Siri would win Best Newcomer. Nothing against her but I would have prefered Harley Spencer to win. I hope Siri will continue posting even after the end of the contest, I hope she would be active and not only posting pics of her in her thread.
About Best Cam and Best Adult-Model I didn't realy care. I would have been happy if Sabrina Deep would have won best cam but I didn't thought it was possible...

Anyway, congats to Vicky, Hybrid, Siri, Ariel and Briana :thumbsup:

And Vicky Vette gets the big win!! She really deserved it :)

Congrats to all the other winners as well!

Great contest this year. Miss Danni Gee, Harley Spencer and Sabrina Deep will all be getting my votes again next year (and I am half sure I am making it to the party since I am gonna plan ahead from now lol). Awesome ladies :)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I posted this on Bri's thread by mistake, so now I look even more of a dork!

Thank you for all the lovely comments regarding the results.
I am still in Miami until tomorrow. It is such a long journey for me, I thought it would be nice to take a short break, between the long flights.
I would like to thank everyone who voted for me and gave me the confidence to take the trip. I was a little overwhelmed by it all at the results ceremony, Malena was brilliant and kept things going.
I had an awful few minutes leading up to the results. I got into a taxi and the driver took me to an abandoned hall. He said that this was the place and even started shouting at me. I knew it wasn't as I had checked out the real venue the day before. But now I had no idea where I was. It was now ten minutes to go. Then I recognised a land mark and insisted that he drove on despite the disagreement.
I ran in and was told there weren't any tickets for me, just an empty envelope behind the desk. Panic was now rising. Luckily I had my riding crop with me and I threatened to used it! The woman then said she was joking, I told her I wasn't. Riding crop hit the desk, security did a Face Palm, I grabbed the tickets and ran in. The rest is history.

Miss EuroOCSMTart 2012

Face Palm

Congrats to the winners and thank you once again to Petra for hooking us up with entrance to the afterparty at Mansion! Really had a great time meeting and chatting with everyone! Coolest group of people ever and Petra was nothing but nice and super gracious!!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I posted this on Bri's thread by mistake, so now I look even more of a dork!

Thank you for all the lovely comments regarding the results.
I am still in Miami until tomorrow. It is such a long journey for me, I thought it would be nice to take a short break, between the long flights.
I would like to thank everyone who voted for me and gave me the confidence to take the trip. I was a little overwhelmed by it all at the results ceremony, Malena was brilliant and kept things going.
I had an awful few minutes leading up to the results. I got into a taxi and the driver took me to an abandoned hall. He said that this was the place and even started shouting at me. I knew it wasn't as I had checked out the real venue the day before. But now I had no idea where I was. It was now ten minutes to go. Then I recognised a land mark and insisted that he drove on despite the disagreement.
I ran in and was told there weren't any tickets for me, just an empty envelope behind the desk. Panic was now rising. Luckily I had my riding crop with me and I threatened to used it! The woman then said she was joking, I told her I wasn't. Riding crop hit the desk, security did a Face Palm, I grabbed the tickets and ran in. The rest is history.

Miss EuroOCSMTart 2012

Face Palm

Great story Miss! Awesome how everything worked out!
88.jpg