• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever

Boston. 95 inches of snow with more today. Normal is 30 inches in a season.

Snow has to be loaded on dump trucks for transport elsewhere.

Business are losing big time money from people not being able to get around.

All from global warming that is giving the snow machine noreasters more moister. Plus Boston has seen four of them in three weeks where in normal condition they see 1 every 5-8 years.

And don't forget about Sandy also.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

I'm not calling all global warming alarmists idiots. But all global warming alarmists are idiots.

I recently came to the conclusion that Aceboobtoucher is suffering from Tourette's

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Boston. 95 inches of snow with more today. Normal is 30 inches in a season.

Snow has to be loaded on dump trucks for transport elsewhere.

Business are losing big time money from people not being able to get around.

All from global warming that is giving the snow machine noreasters more moister. Plus Boston has seen four of them in three weeks where in normal condition they see 1 every 5-8 years.

And don't forget about Sandy also.

And what happened to all of those huge hurricane seasons predicted since Katrina?

And what happened to all of those huge hurricane seasons predicted since Katrina?

Re watch Al Gore's movie as the ocean currents temps change adjustments. He explains the next step as we go back to the ice age soon.

The little ice age was only 250 years ago.

Plus the typhoons and cyclones have increased on the other side since Katrina.

But GOP supporters consider Al Gore a nut anyways, so why try to educate a dumb group of Americans that take the bull shit Fox News puts out at face value.

Ace Boobtoucher

Anyone who still thinks Alfonse Gorleone is a legitimate expert on anything other than bloviation is a willfully ignorant useful idiot.

Anyone who still thinks Alfonse Gorleone is a legitimate expert on anything other than bloviation is a willfully ignorant useful idiot.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

:) Issues! As all you do is call people idiots and retards who views don't align with yours!

Typical GOP supporter!

Al Gore's carbon footprint is probably bigger than all of ours combined as he jets around in his private fossil-fuel burning plane. It's the classic "do as I say, not as I do." Like other limousine liberals who are for stricter gun control while enjoying the security of armed body guards or Sheryl Crow exhorting us to use one TP square while she cleans hers with a spring water bidet.

Al Gore's carbon footprint is probably bigger than all of ours combined as he jets around in his private fossil-fuel burning plane. It's the classic "do as I say, not as I do." Like other limousine liberals who are for stricter gun control while enjoying the security of armed body guards or Sheryl Crow exhorting us to use one TP square while she cleans hers with a spring water bidet.

In that Frontline video they show Sean Hannity ragging on that with his limo.

But the fight is on the main component of industrial pollution that is the cause and how big business not wanting to lose money to install the latest tech like smoke stack scrubbers that are in the Cap-in-Trade law proposals.

The purpose of smoke stack scrubbers:

Scrubber Basics When a combustible material is burned, most of it is released into the air. Coal and other combustible materials release carbon dioxide which contributes to global warming, sulfur dioxide which can cause acid rain, fine particles of dust which can cause respiratory disease, and other pollutants. Scrubbers are devices used to trap pollutants and stop them from going into the air. Wet Scrubbers Image Courtesy of: http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/00/27100-004-DC341DBD.gif Wet scrubbers use fluids to dissolve toxic gasses. The gas flowing through the smokestack is mixed with water vapor. The gas dissolves in the vapor, which condenses and flows into a filter material such as ground limestone. The dissolved gas being targeted sticks to the filter, cleaning the water, which starts the process again. Dry Scrubbers Image Courtesy of: http://www.epa.gov/apti/bces/module6/sulfur/control/images/fig02.gif Dry scrubbers introduce a slurry of fine particles into the ... more

bobjustbob

Plus the typhoons and cyclones have increased on the other side since Katrina.

No, they haven't. You can have 20 to 40 in a season. For the decades that this activity has been tracked, there is no trend for any groups of years.

bobjustbob

Fixed. Here is from the 2013 report.

"For the first time since 2004, above average tropical cyclone activity was observed in the western North Pacific Ocean, with only 33 TCs observed compared to the long term average of 31. The Southern Hemisphere activity remained below the long term average of 28, with 16 cyclones in the south Indian Ocean / western Australia region and 8 in the south Pacific / eastern Australia region. The Northern Indian Ocean experienced slightly above normal activity with 6 cyclones."

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
People are going to believe the side they want to believe. I think our (American) society is so lacking in critical thinking skills that any discussion lasting more than five minutes would be a waste of time. I believe man has had a significant impact on the environment. I am not completely closed-minded on the issue, but I will admit I lean toward scientific data over fraud claims that lack significant credibility. It was mentioned that scientists should open better dialogue channels with the public. How? Better yet, why? When you present your argument and are repeatedly shouted down and name-called, most people will stop initiating discussion.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
People are going to believe the side they want to believe. I think our (American) society is so lacking in critical thinking skills that any discussion lasting more than five minutes would be a waste of time. I believe man has had a significant impact on the environment. I am not completely closed-minded on the issue, but I will admit I lean toward scientific data over fraud claims that lack significant credibility. It was mentioned that scientists should open better dialogue channels with the public. How? Better yet, why? When you present your argument and are repeatedly shouted down and name-called, most people will stop initiating discussion.

Ace Boobtoucher

Fqit2AR.gif

Agree.

Americans listen to one sided news media and position papers on websites that are not peer review scholarly type.

The kind that are required for references if writing a college paper. Which is the data on global warming the experts are stressing, peered reviewed.